Should Dunn be sacked immediately?

Should dunn be sacked immediately?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should dunn be sacked immediately?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Crewe Twitter

@StevenDale96: #OAFC have just won the award for the worst performance I've seen this season and for a #crewealex fan that's a big statement.

After Tuesday's humiliation and a regroup if that's all we can muster things are looking decidedly grim!!!

He's a very decent player at this level and needs to play with an experienced assistant on the touch line.

I voted no as I think he needs support in an experienced assistant manager or director of football and I'm sick of our club being a revolving door with managers. I want consistency and the opportunity for a manager to be promoted from within having gained the relevant experience.

I do think however that Holdens position needs to be reviewed. His wage would best be suited being used to recruit an experienced assistant or Director of Football as his involvement in our management structure as resulted in our poorest run of form and lack of success

I think Corney does back his managers with £. We have a squad of players that isn't perfect - but is better than it its position. The defence is still a hangover from the summer shambles and the Kelly contacts that didn't materialise.

We need a lift to get out of this. There's a big tide of negativity. I think LJ could do it, but there'd be a mixed reaction to his appointment.

Is now the time to splash the cash on Dowie and a decent assistant, instead of five more loaners, and just tell them to do their job with this crop until the summer?

Listened to that video.

He sounds broken.

He's always been a cult hero at his last clubs. Reality shock to hear that reaction at the end.

Also good to hear the interviewer speak some truths. He's right. We didn't create a single chance against the worst home team in the league (before the game, anyway - we've taken that mantle now)...

He really sounds desperate in that interview, he says players are hiding and not fighting, he's absolutely right they're not.

Which is the worst indictment of him, they are not playing for him and once a manager has lost the dressing room, it's a slippery slope.

It's just a matter of how many more defeats he is allowed, and possibly how detached we want to get at the foot of the table before a change is made.

I get that we haven't a pot to piss in, but we simply cannot carry on like this, I don't think we can wait until January, as we are just going to keep rolling over. and not creating anything worthwhile in games.

The will is not there in the players and the manager hasn't a clue how to turn it round.

I really am not one for changing things for the sake of it, but this is relegation form.

He really sounds desperate in that interview, he says players are hiding and not fighting, he's absolutely right they're not.

Which is the worst indictment of him, they are not playing for him and once a manager has lost the dressing room, it's a slippery slope.

It's just a matter of how many more defeats he is allowed, and possibly how detached we want to get at the foot of the table before a change is made.

I get that we haven't a pot to piss in, but we simply cannot carry on like this, I don't think we can wait until January, as we are just going to keep rolling over. and not creating anything worthwhile in games.

The will is not there in the players and the manager hasn't a clue how to turn it round.

I really am not one for changing things for the sake of it, but this is relegation form.

Agree with this. Dunn is a beaten man.

Its a big squad there must be 11 battlers among them.