Should Dunn be sacked immediately?

Should dunn be sacked immediately?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Should dunn be sacked immediately?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walk now u clueless :censored:, good job you ran off to the changing rooms at the end, ther was at lot of angry folk getting pushed back off the stewards at the final whistle

Why/ What were they going to do ? Did they see the real cause of our problems, hint hint, not dunn.

Is stepping down to focus on playing an option?

If not, he gets until Blackpool away for me. No sign of a turn around with January around the corner and I'd hope we trust the budget with an experienced scrapper.

So when you give the new man the chance to change the squad around, its based on not knowing anything about the existing squad?

Now is the time to get some experience in be it a manager or a replacement for holden who appears to bring nothing to the team.

By end of December, targets should be firmly locked on who we want player wise. Swapping a manager just before a window could be a disaster

Edited by Fruitygoo

I can.His pay off.

I'd be suprised if it wasn't negotiated into his contract that he doesn't get one (or a minimal amount).

He should go for me. It's not great sacking two managers before Christmas but it's not working and I don't think it's going to.

Add to the fact that he's not particularly likeable, let's cut our losses and jut concentrate on staying up.

Holden HAS to go. He is a disaster. Perhaps an experienced head along side Dunn could help? But right now I wouldn't be bothered if both went.

Holden is a disaster, when corney put him in charge last season i actually realized then that corney needs to do one as well

I'd like him to stay as a player. But then I don't think he should be sacked anyway.

If he reverted back to simply being a player only, I can't see him giving his all knowing that the fans baying for his sacking had caused/wanted it! If he doesn't carry on there's only one option and that's the door.

Yeah i can relate to that.

Corney needs to step up and stop fannying around with loanees and stump up some cash, then we'll see what dunns made of

Question is should this group of players be performing a lot better under the current management?

If the answer is yes why would we give him money to spend on players even if we had any?

Question is should this group of players be performing a lot better under the current management?

If the answer is yes why would we give him money to spend on players even if we had any?

This.

No question they should be performing better. Furthermore, Dunn has made numerous loan signings that have not improved the situation on the pitch. Why should permanent signings in the window be any better?

Like Kelly before him, he's out of his depth. He needs replacing but the reality is that Corney's track record shows that he'll appoint another in the same mould (i.e. Cheap with no experience) so it's anyone's guess as to whether that would see any sort of improvement.