Thanks for the memories but .......

FAO Lee Sinnott

I've only been to one game this season and its unlikely that I will be back for a while as I decided to start coaching rugby which takes up my Saturdays. Thanks for asking I'm deeply moved.

Should we get to the play-offs or draw a Welsh Club in the Champions League Qualifiers I'll try and find the time to attend. If I do I'll let you know and give you the opportunity to call me a 'glory hunter'.

You can put me in the category of 'found something else to do at the weekend'. As for my Dad he's not been since my original attention seeking post, I think he sits in the house on a Saturday afternoon listening to the 'wireless' whilst annoying the hell out of my mum by feeding the starlings Weet-a-bix. She started buying Lidls own brand as it was costing her a fortune but whilst starlings didn't notice any difference she found the cheaper variety rather bland. Like most people she blames her weekend problems on Simon Corney as before he came along my mum would have the house to herself on a Saturday afternoon and she could watch recorded episodes of Emmerdale.

Given that you have so much time on your hands to seek out a post from a year ago I suggest you consider taking up an interest that makes a more positive contribution to your own wellbeing and society in general otherwise you run the risk of coming across a bit of a dick.

Mark my words, if we get to Wembley in the Check-for-a-Pulse Trophy, he'll come crawling out of the woodwork...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAO Lee Sinnott

I've only been to one game this season and its unlikely that I will be back for a while as I decided to start coaching rugby which takes up my Saturdays. Thanks for asking I'm deeply moved.

Should we get to the play-offs or draw a Welsh Club in the Champions League Qualifiers I'll try and find the time to attend. If I do I'll let you know and give you the opportunity to call me a 'glory hunter'.

You can put me in the category of 'found something else to do at the weekend'. As for my Dad he's not been since my original attention seeking post, I think he sits in the house on a Saturday afternoon listening to the 'wireless' whilst annoying the hell out of my mum by feeding the starlings Weet-a-bix. She started buying Lidls own brand as it was costing her a fortune but whilst starlings didn't notice any difference she found the cheaper variety rather bland. Like most people she blames her weekend problems on Simon Corney as before he came along my mum would have the house to herself on a Saturday afternoon and she could watch recorded episodes of Emmerdale.

Given that you have so much time on your hands to seek out a post from a year ago I suggest you consider taking up an interest that makes a more positive contribution to your own wellbeing and society in general otherwise you run the risk of coming across a bit of a dick.

Post of the season, if not the year, or ever.

FAO Lee Sinnott

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/4h873w/obama_mic_drop/

Edited by singe