3 remaining questions for the year...

Will we be bottom on Christmas Day?

Who will we have to sell in January?

Will Dunn still be in charge come January 1st?

Apologies for the negativity, but this is the worst state that I've seen the club in the 20+ years I've supported us. Even after Moore :censored:ed us there was a desire to fight back.

I think we will see if Corney really does still care about the football side.

Significant funds have to found to improve the playing squad.

And yes, it may require another change in management.

If he cant pay the wages on time I think the only money will come from selling the family silver again.

Look out for the 'undisclosed fee' we will receive in January for Kelly and the cheap incoming replacements.

Edited by BP1960

If he cant pay the wages on time I think the only money will come from selling the family silver again.

Look our for the 'undisclosed fee' we will receive in January for Kelly and the cheap incoming replacements.

We don't have anything anybody would want - someone might give us 50k for Poleon for his pace but that's about it.

Apologies for the negativity, but this is the worst state that I've seen the club in the 20+ years I've supported us. Even after Moore :censored:ed us there was a desire to fight back.

yes,maybe kelly,who the feck would buy any of the other useless tossers,yes Dunn will still be in charge because corney is as clueless and doesn't give a :censored:

1) Yes.

2) Murphy & Kelly

3) Yes, unfortunately.

1) Yes, without a doubt, difficult to see were a point (any point) will come from.

2) No, nobody to sell, I don't think any of the current squad are worth a carrot. If they were they'd have been sold already.

3)Yes, absolutely we have literally not got a pot to piss in, sacking him will undoubtedly cost some money which we clearly do not have. He doesn't have a clue, we will be relegated and we can't do a damn think about it, we just have to sit and suffer.

Sorry to be so negative, just saying what I see.

We won't be bottom. We probably won't even be in the bottom 4.

I heard a whisper the other day that James Wilson could be on his way out in Jan. Last year, it'd have been a blow. Not this year.

Dunn will be here until the end of the season at the very least...

James Wilson replaced by a Lockwood type might be a good thing.

I hear it will be a left sided enforcer.

Edited by BP1960

I heard a whisper the other day that James Wilson could be on his way out in Jan. Last year, it'd have been a blow. Not this year.

Wilson has wanted away since Johnson left and his run in with supporters will have added to that so yeah, can see that coming true.

Wilson has wanted away since Johnson left and his run in with supporters will have added to that so yeah, can see that coming true.

In some games he looks like a Championship player, but the key for me is playing with an experienced centre back partner and/or keeper. Why he looked brilliant with Lockwood and Elokobi or with Rachubka behind him. The only upturn in form he's had this year is alongside Brian Wilson, albeit temporary.

In some games he looks like a Championship player, but the key for me is playing with an experienced centre back partner and/or keeper. Why he looked brilliant with Lockwood and Elokobi or with Rachubka behind him. The only upturn in form he's had this year is alongside Brian Wilson, albeit temporary.

This is all most true, sir. He does need an experienced hand in there with him and he sometimes looks our best defender on his day. But he sometimes looks and acts disinterested. It's all about which James Wilson turns up on a Saturday. I worry that his disinterested side mentally, is focused on playing for his new club in January.

Edited by Chris Richard

I see you've now changed your mind on "we definitely won't go down"!!

Fits in with what I was told. Barnsley apparently want him, but will depend on whether Johnson is manager in January...

Fingers crossed. Has the ability but as a senior pro, the most senior in the defensive group, he doesn't do enough to lead. Probably one of the high earners so for him to be replaced by someone who could boost the mood and the confidence, and more importantly lead that defence on the pitch could make a big change to the team.

As it stands the pressure is on the forwards to score first because it seems pretty obvious we'll concede a soft goal sooner or later.

Fits in with what I was told. Barnsley apparently want him, but will depend on whether Johnson is manager in January...

Johnson looks like he will be kept on. Looking at what their chairman is saying and forums suggest they will give him the season. It's all down to whether they will give Johnson the money to spend in January I guess.