Jim McMahon, new MP

In 1986? That was the Tories, pal.

Who at the Institute of New Economic Thinking Annual Conference in the US in 2011 admitted his " big mistake " over his handling of Financial Regulations in the run up to the banking crisis of 2008?

I will give you a clue comrade...it was Mr Blair's sucessor

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who at the Institute of New Economic Thinking Annual Conference in the US in 2011 admitted his " big mistake " over his handling of Financial Regulations in the run up to the banking crisis of 2008?

I will give you a clue comrade...it was Mr Blair's sucessor

What is the Institute of New Economic Thinking Annual Conference in the US in 2011?

I'll give you a clue: I don't rate it much, and nor should you.

as a taxpayer the tipping point was the labour treasury saying there's no money left

an the last thing we need right now is an appeaser like that idiot corbyn as half of the world is in turmoil

every human being wants to better themselves but labour want us all to be the same.

Perhaps Corbyn the appeaser has got it right, one thing for sure kicking the :censored: out of and killing one another aint working. Who was it who said Jaw, Jaw, Jaw not War, War, War.

Perhaps Corbyn the appeaser has got it right, one thing for sure kicking the :censored: out of and killing one another aint working. Who was it who said Jaw, Jaw, Jaw not War, War, War.

I can't remember but, to narrow it down, it wasn't somebody from ISIS.....

Edited by HarryBosch

Blair took us to war but every Tory MP voted in favour while a large number of Labour MPs voted against it, plus the national debt has risen more in the last 5 years than it did in 13 years under Labour, Anyway Jim McMahon is a good egg.

You don't know what it is but you don't rate it....interesting position to hold that.

I prefer the analysis of Nobel prizewinners such as Joseph Stiglitz and Paul Krugman. Any Nobel laureates among the crowd at the right wing shindig you were on about?

as a taxpayer the tipping point was the labour treasury saying there's no money left

an the last thing we need right now is an appeaser like that idiot corbyn as half of the world is in turmoil

every human being wants to better themselves but labour want us all to be the same

Yes, but there really was no money left because Labour decided to give it all to the banking system, thus saving total meltdown. Your Tories backed that policy all the way...and yet continued to call for further deregulation as the crisis unfolded. By Tories I mean Osborne. He's really not your friend y'know.

Corbyn isn't doing anything - appeasing or not - in Syria. Appeasers have to be in the Government to be appeasers.

http://www.ukip.org/labour_is_unaware_of_its_own_tax_avoidance_in_oldham

This was also reported in the express as well

"But as the Company's House documentation makes crystal clear..."

That should be "Companies House". Company's House is the house belonging to the company.

Point one...glad you no longer accept what Brown says.

Point two....as per your defence in point 3 the Tories and Osbourne were not in power Labour were

Point three .......Corbyn is not doing anything . Agreed

Point 4 .."belonging to the company" should be belonging to the Company if like you are using it it is a proper noun

Blair took us to war but every Tory MP voted in favour

They read Blair's dossier.

the national debt has risen more in the last 5 years than it did in 13 years under Labour.

What would it have risen by with another 5 years of labour?

Edited by opinions4u

What would it have risen by with another 5 years of labour?

Probably more but the country's working class might have seen some benefit or at least not been penalised by it!

There is a whole different Economic argument that never gets published or even discussed in the national press

Edited by ChaddySmoker

I prefer the analysis of Nobel prizewinners such as Joseph Stiglitz and Paul Krugman. Any Nobel laureates among the crowd at the right wing shindig you were on about?

Yes, but there really was no money left because Labour decided to give it all to the banking system, thus saving total meltdown. Your Tories backed that policy all the way...and yet continued to call for further deregulation as the crisis unfolded. By Tories I mean Osborne. He's really not your friend y'know.

Corbyn isn't doing anything - appeasing or not - in Syria. Appeasers have to be in the Government to be appeasers.

"But as the Company's House documentation makes crystal clear..."

That should be "Companies House". Company's House is the house belonging to the company.

Perhaps UKIP should have been more aware of local geography rather than spending time poking around Company's (sic) House. Having a banner urging people to vote Bickley on Huddersfield Rd wouldn't have done them much good as people seeing it would already be in a different constituency and heading further and further away from the one in which he was seeking election.

As a member of the Labour Party, me and Jim McMahon are on different wings. However, in my estimation he thoroughly deserves his seat in the House of Commond, replacing the late Michael Meacher. He has cut his teeth in local politics, knows the area and resembles an ordinary Briton.

Slightly surprised at the lack of congratulations towards McMahon, especially considering what the supposed main rival stood for.

The Tories have been resoundingly booted out of Oldham, which is most welcome.

As a member of the Labour Party, me and Jim McMahon are on different wings. However, in my estimation he thoroughly deserves his seat in the House of Commond, replacing the late Michael Meacher. He has cut his teeth in local politics, knows the area and resembles an ordinary Briton.

Slightly surprised at the lack of congratulations towards McMahon, especially considering what the supposed main rival stood for.

The Tories have been resoundingly booted out of Oldham, which is most welcome.

" resembles an ordinary Briton" over to you chaddy smoker and 24hours! I need some help with that!

Wasn't he the only candidate out of the lot who actually lived in Oldham and sent his kids to the schools.

How anyone in a working class town like Oldham can vote Tory is beyond me. If you voted UKIP you are simply a racist. And if you vote for anyone else then you really do enjoy wasting your votes don't you.