Vocal support

I know that I am more vocal than most when it comes to slating the club, but tomoz is a huge day for us if you sit in the rocky can as many of you joon the athleticos block to sing and back the lads for the game. A win will gef us right back in the mix and overall sfayin in this league is now priorty for the season. Lets put off field issues to one side and be the 12th man tomoz. leave the political stuf to one side for 90mins.

I know that I am more vocal than most when it comes to slating the club, but tomoz is a huge day for us if you sit in the rocky can as many of you joon the athleticos block to sing and back the lads for the game. A win will gef us right back in the mix and overall sfayin in this league is now priorty for the season. Lets put off field issues to one side and be the 12th man tomoz. leave the political stuf to one side for 90mins.

Amen :)

I have a certain opinion of most of the singers in that group. The spelling in the opening post confirms my thoughts.

How does that relate to a request for as many as possible to join in tomoz and get a good atmosphere going? A defeat could leave use 8 points adrift. So instead of being grammer police feel free to concentrate your efforts on backing the lads to the most vital win of the season so far.

Agree. We NEED a win.

Are you actually going to do this or decide against it again like you do with your protests? :grin:

Edited by HarryBosch

For sure!

I have a certain opinion of most of the singers in that group. The spelling in the opening post confirms my thoughts.

I would have thought that you would be better off keeping those opinions to yourself, for 90 minutes they do their utmost to get behind the team.

I would have thought that you would be better off keeping those opinions to yourself, for 90 minutes they do their utmost to get behind the team.

Let' s not get too precious!

F***k off K******d type comments are made on here without censure, yet more subtle piss taking seems frowned upon

Let' s not get too precious!

F***k off K******d type comments are made on here without censure, yet more subtle piss taking seems frowned upon

I dont think it was subtle piss taking, and if you can find anywhere on here I have posted The F off K head comment I will be amazed.

Said it before, but Athleticos are going to struggle to attract a large portion of fans with their European style.

Have to drop the Palace stuff to have mass conscription

The Athleticos are one of the good things to come out of the club in the last 18 months-in fact the ONLY good thing!

But realistically the only positive thing that I will be looking forward to with any confidence at 3pm tomorrow is being in the pub by quarter past 5.

How does that relate to a request for as many as possible to join in tomoz and get a good atmosphere going? A defeat could leave use 8 points adrift. So instead of being grammer police feel free to concentrate your efforts on backing the lads to the most vital win of the season so far.

Don't even bother engaging with the guy, his avi says it all.

#cliffrichard-elmguesthouse

Said it before, but Athleticos are going to struggle to attract a large portion of fans with their European style.

Have to drop the Palace stuff to have mass conscription

WTF ??????? What the :censored:? If this is the future shoot me now. "European style" ???????????? "Portion"?????????

I need backup, please someone say those aren't normal words.

Dear me.

Maybe you could hand them all song sheets out, with correct lyrics, and what they are allowed to sing.

Edited by Forte_Baby

For anyone wanting to how shall we say let off steam and vent their spleen please do so in the direction of the directors box. The players are just a pawn in this game the decisions to sign a rapist, give up last season, and make 3 disastrous managerial appointments were made in the boardroom, what we see on the pitch is beased of them, leave the players out of it.

Edited by GlossopLatic