Jim Harvey 9 games unbeaten as Halifax manager after being kicked out at Latics

https://twitter.com/FCHTOnline?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

What's going on at Boundary park?

What a job Jim Harvey is doing at @FCHTOnline! Amazing run of form, experience and knowledge going a long way

@FCHTOnline at last we are out of the relegation zone, thank you Jim Harvey #TheTownAreStayingUp

Jim Harvey is God and Shaun Tuton is Jesus! One of the best away days of my 13 years following @FCHTOnline , feel on such a high

@FCHTOnline @thesilkmen The future is bright its Jim Harvey great win

Great.

Not too sure what relevance scratching around near the bottom of the Conference has to us though...

Just the crass kind of remark I was expecting but the way things are going we'll be there 'scratching' with em

Edited by OLDHAMADE

Just the crass kind of remark I was expecting but the way things are going we'll be there 'scratching' with em

Funny that deyres42, the guy who insists a new manager won't change anything, has commented first.

They were taking some proper hammerings before they appointed an experienced manager.

Funny that deyres42, the guy who insists a new manager won't change anything, has commented first.

They were taking some proper hammerings before they appointed an experienced manager.

With Kelly in charge.

Who plenty have suggested we would have been better off with.

With Kelly in charge.

What ever way you try to sugar coat it, there's no getting away with the fact this man was pushed out because he could out think those incharge

Adviser? He could :censored: the lot of em!

It's interesting that he can do this as manager but couldn't have enough influence to get better results with Kelly in charge there. Guess it shows that Kelly simply didn't have what it takes.

It'll also be interesting to know who made the decision to get rid of him from here and why. He would've still been a gamble at this level but he has vastly more management and coaching experience than any other manager or coach we've had this season.

What ever way you try to sugar coat it, there's no getting away with the fact this man was pushed out because he could out think those incharge

Adviser? He could :censored: the lot of em!

No, you are trying to lay a dig on the club by suggesting they made a rick in letting him go.

I need a bit more evidence.

It's interesting that he can do this as manager but couldn't have enough influence to get better results with Kelly in charge there. Guess it shows that Kelly simply didn't have what it takes.

It'll also be interesting to know who made the decision to get rid of him from here and why. He would've still been a gamble at this level but he has vastly more management and coaching experience than any other manager or coach we've had this season.

He wasn't even here for by the time the LEague games started! From June to August! So how he was expected to get better results?

With Kelly in charge.

..and from the manager before Kelly too.

No, you are trying to lay a dig on the club by suggesting they made a rick in letting him go.

I need a bit more evidence.

Sacked before season starts barry says he didnt fit into the managers plans

dazz moves to halifax harvey is assistant manager

So either Jim and Daz kiss and made up or Barry is talking complete :censored:e as per

#secrecy

So either Jim and Daz kiss and made up or Barry is talking complete :censored:e as per

#secrecy

Wow I forgot about that.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/departure-harvey-leaves-club-2590436.aspx

The board really are full of :censored:.

I meant at Halifax.

Ah I see. Yes, to you rearlier point. I do wonder what went on there. Literally 3 months. It was speculated at the time about umdermining Kelly but it was clear his role was not well defined. It was speculated about wanting to take over from TP too. It was also speculated it was Kelly's decision alluding to budget etc

In view of events before and since managerially, I think more likely he may have just seen ineptness.

#secrecy

Maybe the reason Jim was shown the door so they could save on his wage and use it towards paying Dunn when we signed him.