Bradford (A)

2 more going now, first away trip for 2 seasons for me

im another wondering about traffic nr the ground though

I need to be back in the blackpool for 7.10pm at the VERY VERY latest or my Wife will cut my balls off!

im risking it!

what are my chances? is it possible?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if traffic round the ground is particularly bad after match days?

Is it a quick getaway, particularly with the club coach in mind?

I need to be back in the blackpool for 7.10pm at the VERY VERY latest or my Wife will cut my balls off!

im risking it!

If you actually go past the ground when its on your right....Not far down theres a steep hill going downwards(right at a set of traffic lights a bit after the ground). Massive long road but I cant remember the name. good to park on and about 10-15 minutes walk from ground. We park there (as do lots) and getting away is usually a doddle by the time the games over and you've walked 10-15 to the car.

Either way if you park a few minutes from the ground usually by the time you've got to the car its been fine getting away. Been 3 times now had no trouble

Edited by aaronoafc

Wasn't going to this whatever. Made other plans as part of my dad's Christmas present but that's been cancelled as well now since I've been struck down Ill. What a time to get a bug I'm gutted I'm missing "the return"

If you are in his presence, Lord John will heal you. Flock.

im risking it!

Forster square shopping outlet.bit of a hill to walk up but easy coming down.

Do Bradford have undersoil heating? If not there is no hope of playing on Saturday. -9C in West Yorkshire on Friday night

No undersoil heating but action has been taken to improve the playing surface.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/sportbcfc/12917109.Bradford_City_ready_to_pitch_in_on_fixing_Valley_Parade_surface/

Where are people getting the suggestion from that it will be -9 in Bradford on Friday night?

2ivjkvk.png

Guest nonaenever

Bought my tickets at 2pm and there was a big fat wad left - asked how many we'd sold and was told "almost 450" - sales stopped at 3pm and there was nobody in sight buying anymore - poor in my opinion but hopefully double that number with pay on the gate - so maybe 900 ?

Even last season we took 1100 and it was a dead rubber. Be careful where you park Bradford fans say there as been a lot of vandalism around the ground.

If I remember correctly I wasn't going to bother going but we won one the week before and optimism was high, with the hope of a revival and a few points from the play-offs with a win over Bradford. Definitely didn't feel like a dead rubber before, but the season was dead after that result.

:censored: me, we were as bad as we have been this season in that defeat.

Bradford City advice:

Get to the stadium as early as possible (turnstiles open from 1:30pm) because additional security checks will be in place for this game. Supporters are asked not to bring bags to the stadium but when that is unavoidable, please note that it will be necessary to check all bags prior to entry. This may slow down the entry process a little, so spectators are asked to have their tickets ready for inspection and co-operate with stewards as they carry out this important task. Bags checks will be conducted at every point of entry to the stadium including turnstiles and banqueting facilities.

Also for any supporters traveling to the game by car, please remember to make sure your vehicle is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game. Please follow this straightforward advice to try and avoid your day at Bradford City FC being spoiled by thoughtless thieves getting into your vehicle. West Yorkshire Police have confirmed that incidents of thefts from cars have reduced in the first half of the season but please do everything possible to avoid getting caught out in this way.

The stewards were assholes last year, they insisted on it.

They insisted you stay on the tier you were designated, I don't know about exact seat.

Remember at the Bradford 3-2 a couple of years back some bloke kicking up a fuss cos someone was sat in his seat, so they moved for him but the drummer sat behind him and the standers around him!

Didn't move all game, such was his stubbornness. There's always a one or two...

They insisted you stay on the tier you were designated, I don't know about exact seat.

Remember at the Bradford 3-2 a couple of years back some bloke kicking up a fuss cos someone was sat in his seat, so they moved for him but the drummer sat behind him and the standers around him!

Didn't move all game, such was his stubbornness. There's always a one or two...

Last year, a group of lads were sat at the back but must have bought their tickets in two lots. Steward came over, shifted the first half to another area of the stand and made the rest sit about four rows from the front and stood there with them to make sure they didn't move.