Nathan Mclean

Good evening Latics fans.

I'm sorry to have to inform you all of the passing 30yr old Nathan Mclean,following a short battle of stomach cancer.

Nathan was a life long supporter of both the Latics and the Roughyeds.

We Roughyeds supporters would like to get as many Latics fans across to Spotland on sunday to help show our love for Nathan, in all your latics shirts as we plan to do a 1 minute round of applause for Nathan on the 30th minute. We will return that gratitude by turning up at your next home game( Bury 23rd ?) in our roughyeds shirts.

Nathan, I believe was well loved by you lot as well as us, and like the Roughyeds players, Nathan was visited by some of the Latics team in hospital.

We look forward to seeing as many as you can bring on sunday.

Thanks

Brian Larrad

Edited by Brian Larrad

Good evening Latics fans.

I'm sorry to have to inform you all of the passing 30yr old Nathan Mclean,following a short battle of stomach cancer.

Nathan was a life long supporter of both the Latics and the Roughyeds.

We Roughyeds supporters would like to get as many Latics fans across to Spotland on sunday to help show our love for Nathan, in all your latics shirts as we plan to do a 1 minute round of applause for Nathan on the 30th minute. We will return that gratitude by turning up at your next home game( Bury 23rd ?) in our roughyeds shirts.

Nathan, I believe was well loved by you lot as well as us, and like the Roughyeds players, Nathan was visited by some of the Latics team in hospital.

We look forward to seeing as many as you can bring on sunday.

Thanks

Brian Larrad

Great gesture. It would be excellent if something so tragic could unite the towns two divided premier sporting establishments.

Such a caring person Nathan it was a pleasure to know him. I will be attending the yeds game this week to show my support to Nathan.

Brian any chance of doing an event when you are at home to London as we are at home to Blackpool the same weekend?

We are talking about organising something, at the moment we're trying to get sunday organised,then we'll be looking at your Bury game

Everyone up has spoke on here sums up the great lad Nathan was.

A big request to all Oldham fans On the 10th January, Nathan McLean a loyal passionate supporter of both The Latics and Roughyheads passed away after a short battle with Cancer.

Even in his final few days and hours, Nathan was still looking forward to watching his beloved latics. While in hospital Nathan turned 30 years of age and at this weekends game with Bradford on the 30th min we are asking if all fans could please join in a minutes applause in memory of Nathan.

If you could share this on all social media outlets related with Latics it be appreciated.