Signings

Guest Stanley30

Guest Stanley30

Are we actually going to decking sign someone? We're nearly half way through the window and all we have are yet more loans in! Club is beyond a joke now!

Are we actually going to decking sign someone? We're nearly half way through the window and all we have are yet more loans in! Club is beyond a joke now!

We will, but it will be more pointless loans.

Who that is actually any good would want to come sign for us? Seriously, we have 2 players that left us to go work for Karl Oysten. I think that tells us all we need to know about how we are viewed in the footballing world at the moment.

Let me just check the records of the past few transfer windows, Summer and Winter, hmm, not many cash money signings, just the usual free transfers, out of contracts and loans.

Why should this window be any different? Is Simon going to find some magic beans down the back of Barry's sofa? What will happen is we will probably pick up some loans and out of contract players. We might even pick up some more loan players in February too.

Let me just check the records of the past few transfer windows, Summer and Winter, hmm, not many cash money signings, just the usual free transfers, out of contracts and loans.

Why should this window be any different? Is Simon going to find some magic beans down the back of Barry's sofa? What will happen is we will probably pick up some loans and out of contract players. We might even pick up some more loan players in February too.

True, but we paid fees for Poleon, Murphy and Turner? Maybe JCH too? Most of our recent signings - ignoring the joke that was last summer.

The business often goes down to the wire, in any transfer window.

We looked a better team on Saturday for clearing some players out, our squads too big and it must be a problem getting any message and philosophy over to a group constantly changing and growing.

It feels odd being in a transfer window and not being that arsed whether we sign someone just that we change the manager.

As much as it appears we need a centre half it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a decent manager could organise what we've already got like Johnson did...

If we can keep Forte fit on the left, get a tune out of Winchester again on the right we could easily climb the table under a different manager...

It feels odd being in a transfer window and not being that arsed whether we sign someone just that we change the manager.

As much as it appears we need a centre half it's not beyond the realms of possibility that a decent manager could organise what we've already got like Johnson did...

If we can keep Forte fit on the left, get a tune out of Winchester again on the right we could easily climb the table under a different manager...

Do you think we've looked disorganised under Dunn?

Certainly lacking quality and a bit of tactical nous but I'm not sure about disorganised.

Do you think we've looked disorganised under Dunn?

Certainly lacking quality and a bit of tactical nous but I'm not sure about disorganised.

True. I think Dunn has been unlucky in some ways as we have let so many goals in due to individual errors. The keepers in particular have let him down.

Winny Jones Kelly Forte.

That midfield every week with a new dominant centre half and I'd think we'll be in with a shout of safety under Dunn.

This is true. But we are disorganised and :censored:.

Difficult one to call, but how many goals do we concede due to being carved open and outplayed for the majority of the game, compared to how many that are :censored: individual errors?