The Final Formation Thread

"I always play 4-4-2 and I am an attacking minded manager. Every striker I've had has scored 20 goals and we will be attacking"

There will be grins the length of the BP pitch on some faces.

Now to find a second striker for Murphy to play off...

Where's that from?

"I always play 4-4-2 and I am an attacking minded manager. Every striker I've had has scored 20 goals and we will be attacking"

.....don't write Cassidy off just yet.

.....don't write Cassidy off just yet.

Nobody should but this is owtbs so some already have.

Maybe Shez can re-discover the kid that signed for Tranmere and couldnt stop scoring.

His game and total style of play seems to have changed since then but maybe Shez can give him a reminder.

Has anyone checked on ChaddySmoker and welshgaz?

Have we learnt nothing from Liam Kelly.

We were all beside ourselves with Cassidy's performane at Walsall, now he's being written off three or four games back after a lengthy injury.

His last goal was in September 2014.

Injury layoff was 3 months not 3 years.

Honestly, this guy ain't coming good.

Who scored 20 goals for us last time he was here?

Thanks. I did not think Hughes got 20 in a season for us

Without looking can anybody remember the non league side Porter scored against in FA Cup for us...... It is a game for some reason I don't even recollect us playing.

Kettering?

Thanks. I did not think Hughes got 20 in a season for us

Without looking can anybody remember the non league side Porter scored against in FA Cup for us...... It is a game for some reason I don't even recollect us playing.

Think it was Kings Lynn.

Think Hughes got 18 in the season Sheridan was sacked. I'd be surprised if Sheridan has had a 20 goal striker in every season he has managed since he left us, but he will have had a few.

Think it was Kings Lynn.

Think Hughes got 18 in the season Sheridan was sacked. I'd be surprised if Sheridan has had a 20 goal striker in every season he has managed since he left us, but he will have had a few.

Sorry yes, I knew the game I was talking about but got the name mixed up. Was a Friday night on BBC.

Think it was Kings Lynn.

Reuben Reid twice and Craig Davies. Lester came close one season too, assuming Shez is being approximate.

My fear now is that my son will come home and tell me I was there:)

My main memory of the match is our youth goading some big fat country bastard in the stand above us. Probably in his 50s and giving it the, "See you outside." To be fair to him he was waiting at the station with his thumbs tucked into his tweed waistcoat

His last goal was in September 2014.

Injury layoff was 3 months not 3 years.

Honestly, this guy ain't coming good.

He didn't score many if any when he kept Leigh Griffiths out of the Wolves team that walked this division a couple of years ago, did a similar job out Southend last season which helped them to promotion, give him time the lad has plenty of qualities and just needs confidence.

The club actually misquoted Shez, looking back to the interview.

He never said he's had a 20 goal striker every season or he's going to play 4-4-2, he said he always plays two up top and has had a 20 goal striker at every club he's been at.

Poor from the Twitter bloke.

The club actually misquoted Shez, looking back to the interview.

He never said he's had a 20 goal striker every season or he's going to play 4-4-2, he said he always plays two up top and has had a 20 goal striker at every club he's been at.

Poor from the Twitter bloke.

Yeah I thought that, had to listen twice. No mention of 4-4-2 or wingers, just that he'll always play 2 up front no matter what formation and that we'll attack.

Cuts off abruptly after 10 mins too, seemed like there was more to come.