On to the next... Shrewsbury Away - 26/1/16

Just had a look on their forum and there's a fair few 'worst team we've played' comments. General concensus from them seems to be that we lacked quality but had desire...

Hardly a glowing endorsement but after recent weeks, definitely take the positives.

Really needed that!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a look on their forum and there's a fair few 'worst team we've played' comments. General concensus from them seems to be that we lacked quality but had desire...

Hardly a glowing endorsement but after recent weeks, definitely take the positives.

Really needed that!

We used to get praised for the best team played, when we lost.

Really needed that!

I've waited over two months to hear opposition fans angrily label us the worst team they've played. It feels great.

Really needed that!

That's brilliant to hear (sour grapes bastards).

Really needed that!

That's pretty much what we always say on here though after a defeat.......... personally I'll take a :censored: performance lacking in quality and a 1-0 win in every game until the end of the season now

I agree about Murphy.

I also think Forte is wasted in a front two and if anything would be more effective coming on with half hour to go at the moment, with Cassidy struggling for confidence whoever Shez manages to bring in should be played up front with Murphy.

Coleman got away with a couple last night, the shot from 40 yards had him doing the riverdance and the corner in the last 5 minutes should of been claimed, but will take a clean sheet as something to build on.