On to the next... Shrewsbury Away - 26/1/16

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

Just actually looked at the table - jeez it really is scary isn't it - we are getting so far adrift - and didn't they beat bloody Walsall away today ?!

Guest nonaenever

even worse - it was Burton they beat! And if we lose, they will be 11 points clear of us - I`m going and simply praying for something, anything to help us at least maintain some kind of respect

Just actually looked at the table - jeez it really is scary isn't it - we are getting so far adrift - and didn't they beat bloody Walsall away today ?!

Burton, 2-1 away from home. Fleetwood drew with Doncaster at home, Blackpool drew with Walsall. It's seems the teams around us have a little bit more fight in them than us..

Perhaps we need to show a bit more fight. We need to get behind Shez. We need to stop dwelling on the past, on the negatives, even on the last match. We all need to give it a go. It's been :censored:. Total :censored:. But we need to at least give it a go. Not just the next match but every match until the fat lady sings.

Come on you miserable bastards. Show some fight.

Perhaps we need to show a bit more fight. We need to get behind Shez. We need to stop dwelling on the past, on the negatives, even on the last match. We all need to give it a go. It's been :censored:. Total :censored:. But we need to at least give it a go. Not just the next match but every match until the fat lady sings.

To be fair, the fans might turn up with fight in their bellies but when we are one down after five minutes every week it's hardly surprising it disappears.

This...negativity breeds negativity..positive mental attitude

Not there on Tuesday having not seen us win a competitive league game since Rochdale last season nailed on Oldham win

I've missed 4 games this season

Swindon away

Chesterfield away

Gillingham away

Mansfield home

Thats 3 wins and a draw, only seen us beat Fleetwood at home from the other games so thats 1 win in 25 I've seen this season.

I'm not going Shrewsbury so we should get a result of some sort. :)

I've made it to two away games this season: Doncaster and Chesterfield.

I don't make it to lots of games but I haven't seen us lose at home since Preston, and since Liverpool on the road. I've seen a million draws and our only wins.

Chesterfield was my last game. I'm going on Tuesday night and lining up Blades, Dale, Scunthorpe, Burton and prob another home game or two given our predicament - hopefully we can at least fight until the end, if Shez can build a fighting spirit in this mob.

The lucky trainers are coming with me.

Keep the faith.

No Dummigan and probably no B Wilson...I hate to be pessimistic but can't see us getting anything from this game tonight!!

Despite what Shez says, Shrewsbury tonight, and then Blackpool at home are absolute must win games.....lose both and there will be no way back!!