Seeing as Shez

Facilities are exactly the same as the Rocky, there was a family section at one end and the singing kids section at the other.

I still believe that the only reason it was closed was to fill the North stand, that has now been achieved.

Not going to argue the merits of moving,quite simply i prefer the Chaddy

It was a :censored:hole.

They wanted to create a dedicated family section.

The answer is to improve the Chaddy End facilities and leave the home fans where they have always preferred - there.

Edited by BP1960

I thought when he was appointed again that he may go back to chaddy and home dugout and make things familiar again. Not to the players as they don't know their Arse from their elbow but for the club. The RRE has been tried and I feel in my opinion hasn't worked and as Prozac said get the chaddy bouncing again, get the new bar open early, try and get the atmosphere going around the ground before 2.55pm when most people probably turn up from the local pubs.

I think it's played its part in our :censored: home form personally its alien. Put the away fans in the rre pack the new stand and chaddy and lets make BP familiar again

Not to these players or manager.

They're a totally different team to the one two years ago. I can't imagine the psychological effects have been that damaging...

It will feel eerily empty if the RRE and the Main Stand are both closed.

Guest nonaenever

What I find completely weird is that you couldn't hear a peep from the Chaddy - even when the Athleticos were singing away - always thought it was down to the acoustics and the roof "holding" the sound in. Now though - the away fans "boom out" from the Chaddy (even when not many of them) and the RRE is deathly quiet (even when the Athleticos are singing away!) - conclusion - humans clearly sing louder when they are "away" than at "home". I know they sing more but now realise they sing louder too.