Latics Scout banned

This is on the recent FA Disciplinary web pages

Anyone know what it's about ?

Ryan Mills, Scout, Oldham Athletic FC

Media Comment

Breach of FA Rule E3(1) it is alleged that comments made on social media by Ryan Mills were abusive and/or insulting and/or improper

Charge admitted non-personal hearing requested

Suspended, effective immediately, from all football and football related activity for the duration of three months. Fined £300 and warned as to future conduct

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2016/apr/disciplinary-charges-hearing-results-wrongful-dismissal-claims-april-2016#lF5cGMWoYOEOMojz.99

This is on the recent FA Disciplinary web pages

Anyone know what it's about ?

Ryan Mills, Scout, Oldham Athletic FC

Media Comment

Breach of FA Rule E3(1) it is alleged that comments made on social media by Ryan Mills were abusive and/or insulting and/or improper

Charge admitted non-personal hearing requested

Suspended, effective immediately, from all football and football related activity for the duration of three months. Fined £300 and warned as to future conduct

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2016/apr/disciplinary-charges-hearing-results-wrongful-dismissal-claims-april-2016#lF5cGMWoYOEOMojz.99

Don't know him Pete.

I'm all for equal rights but id be surprised if he got 3 months for that! Having looked at his posts he definitely fits into the Ged Coyne box.

Actuallyyou are right. ) it wouldn't it have been left up either. I'm my defence, no Internet at home, only could see his part, not the whole tweet on my phone. I'm going to delete that bit. Edited by singe

Work with a couple of blokes who scout for City. Voluntary there to. Long term money to be made if the young lads they recommend end up getting signed and always a chance of a permanent position coming about. Takes up a lot of time.

Unless it's a retired or out of work professional footballer, that's basically how it works.