Now that we are safe, who do we want to go up/down

Personally, Walsall to go up with Wigan and Millwall from the playoffs.

Blackpool and Donny to go down.

Palmer has played a big part in Burton's resurgence, but if they fall over at the last minute, we would have more chance of getting Palmer back. In that, I mean slightly more than nil. Millwall, Barnsley playoff final for me.

Similarly, Donny's turnaround has been no less remarkable than that of our own of late. I reckon, we would have more chance of that "mutual agreement" termination of Main's contract happening if Donny were to go down. His celebrations when he scores have increased in intensity with every goal.

MK going down has spoilt League 1 this season - without doubt the worst away possible. What a truly :censored:ing horrific club. People who support them need sectioning.

Anyway, Accrington and Oxford would be good additions - Stanley are a guaranteed sell-out. Charlton and Bolton are good as well. As much for the fact they'll probably both be poor as well as them probably being good aways. Bolton away when we're flying would be brilliant. Would like to see Wimbledon promoted too. Would be a story with MK here, but then again all of the 4 teams in the League 2 play-offs are genuinely big clubs for this level, so an away game at a reasonably full ground will be decent, and all will bring a fair sized following here.

As for League 1, don't care really, although Blackpool on a reasonable day would be very good. Although I reckon they'd be half decent next season as a team. As long as the team that stays up are :censored:e I'm happy.

Edited by NewBlue

MK going down has spoilt League 1 this season - without doubt the worst away possible. What a truly :censored:ing horrific club. People who support them need sectioning

To be fair, it is actually a very well run club and you can find the odd decent pub in Bletchley and walk to the ground from there.

Clearly we all hate them for what they did and always will but the passage of time and, more importantly, the rise of the real Wimbledon has tempered my hatred a tiny bit. If we like it or not, there are teenage fans and soon to be adults who have followed MK all their lives and will feel the same way about their club as we do about Latics

That said, they should be forced to give up the Dons part of the name! And, I truly hope AFC come up via the playoffs and beat them at their place

MK going down has spoilt League 1 this season - without doubt the worst away possible. What a truly :censored:ing horrific club. People who support them need sectioning.

Anyway, Accrington and Oxford would be good additions - Stanley are a guaranteed sell-out. Charlton and Bolton are good as well. As much for the fact they'll probably both be poor as well as them probably being good aways. Bolton away when we're flying would be brilliant. Would like to see Wimbledon promoted too. Would be a story with MK here, but then again all of the 4 teams in the League 2 play-offs are genuinely big clubs for this level, so an away game at a reasonably full ground will be decent, and all will bring a fair sized following here.

As for League 1, don't care really, although Blackpool on a reasonable day would be very good. Although I reckon they'd be half decent next season as a team. As long as the team that stays up are :censored:e I'm happy.

People who support them need sectioning. I don't think that's fair to people who have mental health problems, I agree with everything else said, just hope we can send the franchise back where they belong...

Get rid of Millwall, Wigan and Walsall. Mainly cos I have done those 3 and need to tick Burton as I was away for it this time :(

Fleetwood to stay up, quality away day. Donny and Blackers can go for me.

Coming up, Oxford would be a good away day, and Portsmouth was excellent last time. Otherwise Bristol Rovers as another i need to tick off, or Plymouth. Accrington would make a more interesting northern tie again, but theyre a nothing club so meh about them.

Wigan, Burton, and Millwall will go up (although Bradford seem to be hitting form at the right time). Blackpool and Donny will go down. It'll go down to the last day, though, because Doncaster and Fleetwood both have to play Crewe which should be 3 points each.

I'd love Accrington to come up, but aside from that it's all Southern teams going for Automatic/Play-Offs. Pompey's fans probably deserve a bit of good fortune again so wouldn't mind them going up. Wimbledon vs MK could be a tasty fixture though.