Winding up Order OAFC2004

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non story.... :first::laught30::icon_peace::OASISscarf::sign0173:

We have a thread dedicated to Bury FC on here poking fun at the way they are run but when we are faced with a winding up petition brought by HMRC its described by some as a non story, couldn't make it up.

At least we are not Bury eh!!!

Edited by yarddog73

Its a non story haha. Yeah don't we all let our bills go to the bailiffs or court before we pay them? Normal behavior that. We will eventually run out of things to sell to pay these bills.

Its been paid. Tell your mates that instead of boycotting they should attend games and help a club which we all know suffers from low cash flow. The more people in the better we will do financially. If we go under a large part of blame falls with those who only turn up when things are rosy or for the big games

Perhaps administration is a viable solution to the purgatory of our club and a club enduring a slow and torturous decline. At least it breaks this vicious circle of pain on the pitch and totally disassociates Brassbank whereby someone takes over from the current regime, clean slate, rents the stadium and not hamstrung with historical debt, board direction and brings back focus of a new owner. Yes we would be in League 2 but the current fans would still attend and would most likely be fired up under a new owner.

Brass bank Ltd has a fixed and floating charge over all of the assets of OAFC (2004) Ltd.

Its been paid. Tell your mates that instead of boycotting they should attend games and help a club which we all know suffers from low cash flow. The more people in the better we will do financially. If we go under a large part of blame falls with those who only turn up when things are rosy or for the big games

I tell you what lad, why don't you find me a post/tweet or whatever else of mine that asks fans to boycott? You will be looking for a long time. That protest about change not so "embarrassing" now is it.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me, so whats the problem?

I have raised concerns that a lot of fans have had and not hid behind the internet like everyone else does. As another poster has said you all laugh at Bury and make yourselfs look like idiots. People in glass houses and that eh?

If you think for one second I and others take any joy in whats going on your sadly mistaken.

The told you so brigade are out in force. What's with all the negativity it's been paid. Some will actually be happy if we got wound up.

Is that the told you so brigade who have been proved right but are then blamed for being correct?

It seems as if the wound up term applies to you

Serious question...

Whats it going to take for you all to wake up?

Manager sold, all players worth any money sold, zero assets and a winding up order and all some of you do is slag off fans who question as to why.

To me you are the one's with the agenda. Reload your keyboards and shoot me down because I pity you I really do.

Lots of love

Mr. I told you so brigade.

Ah yeah. On top of being extremely poorly run?

If you take a step back and look at the North Stand you appreciate that it is pretty/ aesthetically pleasing/ efficiently designed for seating to watch a football match in the third division involving a football club who do not make enough profit for investment in that new seating area.

If you took that step to the car park you will see a very decent conference/event centre with great parking and nice views over a football pitch.

The borrowings required for the seating area are most probably beyond the Football club.

The borrowings for both combined certainly are.

Serious question...

Manager sold, all players worth any money sold, zero assets and a winding up order and all some of you do is slag off fans who question as to why.

To me you are the one's with the agenda. Reload your keyboards and shoot me down because I pity you I really do.

Lots of love

Wake up? this is what the club has been like under multiple owners for as long as I've been a supporter

Serious question...

Lots of love

And here is our fearless leader.

Mr. My opinion matters more than anyone else's so I'll scream and shout until you listen.

I tell you what lad, why don't you find me a post/tweet or whatever else of mine that asks fans to boycott? You will be looking for a long time. That protest about change not so "embarrassing" now is it.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me, so whats the problem?

I have raised concerns that a lot of fans have had and not hid behind the internet like everyone else does. As another poster has said you all laugh at Bury and make yourselfs look like idiots. People in glass houses and that eh?

If you think for one second I and others take any joy in whats going on your sadly mistaken.

Seems your reading is as bad as your writing. I said your mates who are boycotting. Those in your little protest group who say they're not coming to games. Never once have I laughed at Bury so my glass house is fine.

How about if you want change you try and get more people to games. You don't even know what change you want apart from new owners and we know the club is up for sale. I hope I'm never in the told you so brigade should a day come where corney says :censored: the lot of you I'm off you moaning c****

And here is our fearless leader.

Mr. My opinion matters more than anyone else's so I'll scream and shout until you listen.

Hahaha

My opnion that is shared by others. Me the person who had the bollocks to take things from a keyboard and try and get change. Me the person who went into the club held a meeting, me the person who went to an oldham open fans trust meeting, me the person who had more people at his meeting last week than the trust got to the open fans meeting. So yeah i have an opinion and i think am entitled to it.

So no am not a leader I have said it multiple times yet all you do gooders seem to miss it. IF ANYONE AT ALL WANTS TO RUN WHAT AM DOING BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN DO A BETTER JOB THEN PLEASE DO.

What have you done to drive change? Am guessing at errr nothing. Reload your keyboard and continue moaning on the internet like the rest of the cool kids.

What is the matter with some of you?!? FFS we're all Latics fans aren't we? Why are we slagging each other off?!?

Stop it!! Aim the negativity at the way the club is run.

We have no players/ no manager / no coaches / no money.....

It was the owners who decided to bulldoze the old stand, it was them who have built the new one crippling us under the guise of it being the complete opposite.

It was the owners who have decided to take % after % of income or assests from the club and into Brassbank...

Not the fans...the fans have just had enough of being stripped and seeing money that should go to club go to Brassbank.

It's us fans who have watched and listened to the likes of Barry offend and alienate the club from families (Ched etc).

So if you want to argue with anyone, argue with the owners....sick of reading posts from someone trying to score points...just sad