North Stand Car Park for permit holders only...

Obvious problems with the gym comings and goings and all club officials and employees are now parking in there, so very limited availability. Conclusion was to sell a limited number of car park passes. Everyone else will be in the car park used a few times last year.

Since my first post I've been and picked up a car park season ticket.

A couple of weeks ago the club stated that there would only be 50 car park permits available ..... Now tell me if I am wrong but the car park has over 200 spaces so even with all staff and gym members etc they are surely are not going to use 150+ spaces ?

100 club members also get spaces.Plus exec boxes etc.

What if they don't bother to turn up? there's going to be some bewildered fans wondering why there's empty spaces. Smacks of the corporate boxes sitiation at Wembley stadium.

Lim sure the extra payments from the 100 Club guys alone more than makes up for it.

along with rental of spaces by tenants in the stand (gym and shop) every day of the week, every week of the year rather than just 24 days per year (this will no doubt form part of their tenancy agreement). The car park will be generating more money now than ever. People cant see the wood for the tress on here sometimes.

Please has anyone got directions to these car parks from Broadway roundabout?

Just make your way to B&Q along Chadderton way (which is the next exit after the broadway one - oafc normal approach ), turn left into westhulme way (B&Q) and instead of turning right into B&Q car park at the mini roundabout, go straight through and then take your next right (right at the point where the road swings left toward Sheepfoot lane), car park is down there on your left.

Just make your way to B&Q along Chadderton way (which is the next exit after the broadway one - oafc normal approach ), turn left into westhulme way (B&Q) and instead of turning right into B&Q car park at the mini roundabout, go straight through and then take your next right (right at the point where the road swings left toward Sheepfoot lane), car park is down there on your left.

Thanks, much appreciated.

How terrible, those paying the most money receiving a bit extra privilege...

Except they are not interested in the game only corperate business, and will only turn up when they want leaving valuable vacant spaces no one else can use. The car park should be first come first served, but these days who cares about the average fan.

Except they are not interested in the game only corperate business, and will only turn up when they want leaving valuable vacant spaces no one else can use. The car park should be first come first served, but these days who cares about the average fan.

I'm an average fan. Just bought a parking permit. Works for me