Bar code entry

Tried using my North stand card in the RRE so I could sit with a few mates and got refused... But silly really considering how many empty seats there were

Of all the problems with it, this is the least silliest. Your ticket was for the North Stand. Course you weren't gonna be allowed in a different stand...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried using my North stand card in the RRE so I could sit with a few mates and got refused... But silly really considering how many empty seats there were

If you want to sit in a different stand you've got to go to ticket office and swap it before the game. They'll issue you a paper ticket for the stand you want to go in, and cancel your north stand ticket for that game off your season card

Absolute shambles to enter North stand turnstiles 29-31 ...Bar code scanner working when it feels like it...ahem is it time to bring back the books ?

It's crap isn't it!

You would think they would have the foresight to actually open all the turnstiles

Edited by GlossopLatic

If you want to sit in a different stand you've got to go to ticket office and swap it before the game. They'll issue you a paper ticket for the stand you want to go in, and cancel your north stand ticket for that game off your season card

They just accepted my North Stand ST on the the gates of the RRE last season.