Bar code entry

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored: me I have never seen such an over reaction to a basic thing like tickets in all my life!! Think some people on here need to have a word with themselves. 'Oaps getting distressed' 'total cock up' 'the club is laughably :censored:'

Just absolutely pathetic. It's going to be trial and error instead of acting like kids why not speak with the new support liaison officer. Pretty sure that is what he is there for!!

Why should it be trial and error?

Is that what we should expect?

And what gives you the right to belittle the problems other people experienced? Just because you were not affected you have no thought for anyone else.

Why should it be trial and error?

Is that what we should expect?

And what gives you the right to belittle the problems other people experienced? Just because you were not affected you have no thought for anyone else.

Problems people experience? Because you had to go to another turnstile Jesus you must have a easy life if that's all your complaining about.

Problems people experience? Because you had to go to another turnstile Jesus you must have a easy life if that's all your complaining about.

Yeah simple enough but when you have an 80yr old in tow with limited mobility and you choose a turnstile that is nearer to where you are told to park ..only then to be told you have to use the other one at the opposite end of the stand then it's not so easy. Still why let any of that get in the way eh.

Total cock-up in main stand ,

Me and my 77 year old fathers seats are in the lower paddock near the Chaddy end .

We have been going in the turnstile near the Chaddy end for donkeys years . with the new system we cannot use that turnstile .

we have to use the turnstiles near the old club shop and then walk down the front of the stand to sit In our seats which are about 20 feet from the turnstile we were denied access .

They had the same problem, in reverse, at the RRE end of the main stand paddock. This was eventually rectified by, presumably, re-programming the scanners. I've always used turnstiles 18, but my ST card said turnstiles 10-12. It was all sorted when I got there at 2:50 pm. I'd go back to your normal turnstile on Tuesday.

We have 2 disabled season tickets in the rre, sat in the big bit for a number of years at the back where the wheelchair users sit. Got there yesterday, tried getting in the gate and they wouldnt let us in, for some reason the club have moved our season tickets to the small section of the rre. To be fair it does state the turnstile numbers to use on the back of the ST but I didnt think to check beforehand. Not sure why the club have moved us tbh.

For some reason the club will not give wheelchair users a numbered seating space for the season. Despite many requests over the years the best we are offered is just choosing which stand we want to view the game from. I suggest you ask the club to reissue you the ticket for the end that you actually want to sit in.

What's the rules on someone using someone else's ticket. My mum and dad are away on holiday so any issue with my mates using their tickets? Only my mums would be obvious lol

Mr Corney said a few years ago that he was glad of people coming in whatever. Personally I've got no problem lending mine out to someone who it makes a difference to.

What's the rules on someone using someone else's ticket. My mum and dad are away on holiday so any issue with my mates using their tickets? Only my mums would be obvious lol

when I picked ours up they were all in my name. So I in theory now have an ADULT ticket and a CONCESSION ticket! They won't bat an eyelid who's coming through as long as an adult under 65 (?) isn't coming in on a concession ticket etc etc .. so if your mates are the same age group or less than the ticket then you shouldn't have a problem I wouldn't think!

The queuing issue in the North Stand isn't getting into the ground, it's the amount of time you have to queue for food and drink when you're in...

I binned it off after 4 games last season it's :censored:. Evidently it's still no better.

I'm back in the MSU with its archaic but reliable facilities