Farewell old friend!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of our fans really have been arses to Connor on twitter and on here. Not his fault we signed him and he was never really good enough. Why not just say thanks for the effort and good luck in his future endeavours, instead of being a grade A weapon about it. Really is a sad life when you constantly feel the need to belittle a player and are now celebrating them leaving. Pathetic.

Couple of our fans really have been arses to Connor on twitter and on here. Not his fault we signed him and he was never really good enough. Why not just say thanks for the effort and good luck in his future endeavours, instead of being a grade A weapon about it. Really is a sad life when you constantly feel the need to belittle a player and are now celebrating them leaving. Pathetic.

I agree.

Although he's been quite good at being a Twitter knob himself in the past.

Nobody has been a knob to him on here. They have expressed an opinion and if you don't agree...tough!

People directly tweeting him? That's another story altogether

Dont you have another username...sad life?

Nobody has been a knob to him on here. They have expressed an opinion and if you don't agree...tough!

Your going to struggle to come up with things to talk about now brownie has left. I know he wasn't good enough, barring 1 spell of a few games where he was solid if nothing else. Not an opinion though is it, think everyone knew he wasn't good enough but wanted him to do well. You just seemed to have a vendetta against him as though he'd banged your missus. Don't understand undermining our own players, who's to say they don't read this message board? All though it would be daft too with the amount of drivel some fans come out with.

Your going to struggle to come up with things to talk about now brownie has left. I know he wasn't good enough, barring 1 spell of a few games where he was solid if nothing else. Not an opinion though is it, think everyone knew he wasn't good enough but wanted him to do well. You just seemed to have a vendetta against him as though he'd banged your missus. Don't understand undermining our own players, who's to say they don't read this message board? All though it would be daft too with the amount of drivel some fans come out with.

Expressed opion about footballer being poor....proved correct. Must have been a vendetta! Yawn!

Edited by palmer1

you're correct.

Personal abuse towards a young lad is ridiculous.

But he was :censored:. Hopefully he'll move onwards and upwards. He tried, but he couldn't help being :censored:. He needs a good run in a first team.

Guest nonaenever

Great news..what a waste of space he was.Cant think of a worse signingapart from Banger

A long time ago, I know but Ged Keegan (signed from Man City) has to be the worst ever football player I have ever witnessed. He was atrocious - so bad I used to literally piss myself laughing at how bad he was. That said, you never got fans slagging your own players off really "back in the day". The only exception to that rule was Glen Keeley when we signed him from Blackburn (Latics arch enemies for many a year)

If every player that signed for Latics whatever their abilty had the same commitment and smile on their face as CB then we wouldn't be in the situation

we are now. Would rather watch 10 CBs than 10 sulky prima donas.

WE don't have a team of sulky prima's - they showed that today - Whilst the result wasn't the right one the effort was there for all to see

If every player that signed for Latics whatever their abilty had the same commitment and smile on their face as CB then we wouldn't be in the situation

To a degree I loved it when Connor Brown played for us, purely for the entertainment factor-but the only team I would pick him for is Rochdale

Yeah commitment & a smiley face & limited football ability! Watch those trophies just roll in!

Like they have over the last 15 years

Nope! Thats the point surely!?!

We need a better standard of player than those like Connor Brown.

By the way, if I'd just stole a living for 3 yrs + disguised as a professional footballer like he has, then I'd be :censored:ing smiling too!

Nope! Thats the point surely!?!

We need a better standard of player than those like Connor Brown.

By the way, if I'd just stole a living for 3 yrs + disguised as a professional footballer like he has, then I'd be :censored:ing smiling too!

Lets get the cheque book out then. Which of us are going to do that? Over to you SC again,please spend your money on better players.

• 2 weeks later...