Ousmane Fane !

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong! What we saw was a Valencia team that didn't follow his instructions. Neville still knew what he was talking about...

He was ridiculously naive to take that job. It would've been a poisoned chalice for an experienced Spanish speaking manager, let alone a first time manager who didn't speak the language.

As for Fane. I'm excited to see how he develops but I have no problems with him being dropped if Robinson feels his lack of discipline will cost us. I think that too many people are judging him on his potential rather than his current ability.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

He was ridiculously naive to take that job. It would've been a poisoned chalice for an experienced Spanish speaking manager, let alone a first time manager who didn't speak the language.

As for Fane. I'm excited to see how he develops but I have no problems with him being dropped if Robinson feels his lack of discipline will cost us. I think that too many people are judging him on his potential rather than his current ability.

Valencia just sacked their latest manager...

Fane still has time to learn.

Think Fane has quite a bit to learn technically and tactically before we start talking about a player who could step up a level. Although he definitely has the physical attributes especially his go go gadget legs when he reaches to take the ball off someone or when he strides up the pitch with the ball.

Don't read too much into this, I won't be surprised to see him back in the team on Saturday.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Talk is the word, no results.

You can be an expert in something. Getting other people to follow your example is something completely different.

Many would say that Mourinho has proved himself a football expert with his record over the last 15 years? Look at Utd in the last 3 games, He can't play the game for the players...

Edited by palmer1