Taking up the Offer to Meet the Chairman

Guest nonaenever

Mods can we flush out any nasty/personal/unhelpful posts please? There are many other threads for them. Its important for constructive posts and ideas like Bosch and O4U to be aired without fear.

Agreed.

We do our best to keep things clear - whatever you see is what we miss, we already have to remove far more childish bull:censored: than we should.

But, if you see things use the Report feature and it makes it easier for us to spot and review it.

Fundamentally I ask everyone to keep it simple; don't be a :censored:.

Would it not be better to just email the questions? We know Corney reads this board. Don't want him to be tooooooo prepared for what's coming his way question-wise, do we?

That's a very good point but I think he will already be aware of the key questions!

Thank you for the responses - and the emails with questions are coming through now - good stuff. dpwild - that's great - I`ll collate some times/dates in due course but, in reality, I think we will pretty much have to run with dates the Chairman has available.

All questions posted on here and in emails will be pulled together, de-duplicated where possible and posted on here for final comment before we produce a final draft of the questions.

Thanks again - really appreciated.

Check your OWTB messages, I've sent you some questions.

Guest nonaenever

Thank you very much everyone - I`m just down London at the moment - back Saturday dinner time - plenty of emails received listing questions, so I`ll collate them all as soon as I can when I`m back.

Thanks again - gotta dash for a pint of beer now (that stuff that doesn't have a head on it down here!)

Guest nonaenever

Having booked my train back from London in time for the match - it's off - damn - had persuaded the wife and daughter to come along too. Another blow to Latics' cash-flow with home games sparse at the moment.

Anyway, back on subject, I`ve had plenty of emails and I will pull everything together over this weekend. Have noted what has been said about not being too transparent by posting them all on here. After de-duplicating, suggest we initially see how many questions we have from fans - and categorise them into subject headings e.g. "Investment into/Sale of Club", "Match Day Experience" etc.

A big, sincere thank you to all the people who have taken the time to put some great questions forward. I will ensure the momentum keeps going here.

Guest nonaenever

A further question to SC, why is our pitch so inadequately prepared for frost?

That reminds me - I must put some straw around my geraniums! Cheers BP :smoking: