New Signing

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never see him play and I know zilch about him but does anybody know why this bloke Danny Rowe who seems to score at least 2 a week hasn't been snapped up by somebody

He had a spell at Droylsden when they scored goals for fun a few years ago, not always in the game, but was a good finisher from any angle.

I have never see him play and I know zilch about him but does anybody know why this bloke Danny Rowe who seems to score at least 2 a week hasn't been snapped up by somebody

I found out last week that he is my friend's cousin. Apparently he works in the family business when he's not playing or training which is very successful. He is happy doing that and doesn't feel that move to a club lower than the Championship would make financial sense to him. I'm told there has been no shortage of interest from league 1 and 2 clubs.

Ever decreasing circles, folks!

Now, tell me how myself and a few others called out by our leader in his last video nasty would help things...

Bit concerned that the Trust appears as much in the dark over the loan fees situation as the rest of us.

Been told on more than occasion over the last year that the PFA have been paying wages at the club. That's not hear say it's come from a representative of the PFA themselves, who happens to be a former Latics Player.

The whole house of cards is close to tumbling.

Been told on more than occasion over the last year that the PFA have been paying wages at the club. That's not hear say it's come from a representative of the PFA themselves, who happens to be a former Latics Player.

Well he should lose his job then. Surely basic discretion is a key qualification.

Don't get too excited about anyone who might be coming in, in the transfer window on the basis of Robinson's comment in today's Chron:

"we don't offer an attractive position at the moment at the bottom of the table."

"You won't get someone who has played 25 games in League One, without a shadow of a doubt. But everyone you take in is a risk."

"The players we brought in here, there wasn't a queue of clubs after them three weeks into the transfer window and we got the best of what was left."

How can Robinson talk that way about some of the players he expects to put in a decent performance at Bramhall Lane.

If I was one of those said players I would be thinking ':censored: him'.

Man management is definitely not his strong point and we are certainly not getting out of this mess with him in charge.

I said I would give him until Christmas before making any judgment.......we are close enough, Robbo out!!!

How can Robinson talk that way about some of the players he expects to put in a decent performance at Bramhall Lane.

If I was one of those said players I would be thinking ':censored: him'.

Man management is definitely not his strong point and we are certainly not getting out of this mess with him in charge.

I said I would give him until Christmas before making any judgment.......we are close enough, Robbo out!!!

Have u read the full interview?

So he says after that "We have got some very good footballers, some very good players who have to be more consistent - it's as simple as that."

What I don't understand isn't that players can't be good one week and poor the next - that's life, and anybody who plays any kind of sport knows that truth - it's that one week they can look like they're playing with intensity, drive and urgency, then the next week they're sloths, evading every opportunity to play incisive passes and be positive with the ball.

To me, Flynn is the worst for this by a distance. I honestly can't remember a single thing he did on Saturday except for one shot from 25 yards. Yet other weeks he's lively, always wanting the ball, getting into threatening positions and making penetrative runs at the defence. How can a player's whole mentality change from week-to-week? That's a mystery.

More I think about it the stranger it seems. Erwin is the anti-Flynn. Some days he's excellent, other days he's very poor but he always plays with the same mentality. However a few others just swing massively from positive to negative and it's very bizarre.

Edited by NewBlue

So he says after that "We have got some very good footballers, some very good players who have to be more consistent - it's as simple as that."

He can say what he likes...but if we have good footballers/players then why are we propping up the division?

Almost 5 months and still no sign of any improvement whatsoever....the Robinson effect has made no difference.

Oh...and we are consistent....consistently :censored:e!! How you can continue to defend this guy is baffling.

He can say what he likes...but if we have good footballers/players then why are we propping up the division?

Almost 5 months and still no sign of any improvement whatsoever....the Robinson effect has made no difference.

Oh...and we are consistent....consistently :censored:e!! How you can continue to defend this guy is baffling.

Just didn't want what he said being taken out of context like he'd said that one bit without following it up.

I agree performance has been nothing short of wank most games.

Just feel that he's in a horrendous situation due to numerous events before he took over

What I don't understand isn't that players can't be good one week and poor the next - that's life, and anybody who plays any kind of sport knows that truth - it's that one week they can look like they're playing with intensity, drive and urgency, then the next week they're sloths, evading every opportunity to play incisive passes and be positive with the ball.

To me, Flynn is the worst for this by a distance. I honestly can't remember a single thing he did on Saturday except for one shot from 25 yards. Yet other weeks he's lively, always wanting the ball, getting into threatening positions and making penetrative runs at the defence. How can a player's whole mentality change from week-to-week? That's a mystery.

More I think about it the stranger it seems. Erwin is the anti-Flynn. Some days he's excellent, other days he's very poor but he always plays with the same mentality. However a few others just swing massively from positive to negative and it's very bizarre.

Flynn has reported been ill along with McLaughlin..and they both looked it against Southend. We seem to get a lot of illnesses at the club.