Has the bung investigation (either football authorities or police) been dropped? Would be very rash if not I think.

Not been charged with anything as far as I know, neither has big Sam who is back in the game.

Edited by BP1960

Tommy wright can :censored: right off for me. Burnt all bridges the little Scotch prick.

What like Shez last season?

Club legend who has played and coached here numerous times and always comes back. Even after the club sacked him.

Edited by palmer1

I love it. Club sacked him 2009. Comes back in 2013 with LJ. LJ leaves, offers him a job for more money so he quits too. Given dog's abuse when he returns with his new club. Gives a bit back and now universally hated.

Wright is a much better coach than Barraclough, works well with Shez and it'll do for me.

Played for the club 86-89

Returned to the club 1997 (wanted to sign longer, no money to do that)

Returned as school of excellence coach 2003-06

Shez's No. 2 06-09 (Played the best football we have in years during this time)

Returned under LJ 2013, again best run in a long time (2014-15)

Assistant to Shez when won League 2 and JPT with Shez

Assistant at Barnsley when won JPT and Promotion last season.

The lad can coach, get him in....

I love it. Club sacked him 2009. Comes back in 2013 with LJ. LJ leaves, offers him a job for more money so he quits too. Given dog's abuse when he returns with his new club. Gives a bit back and now universally hated.

Wright is a much better coach than Barraclough, works well with Shez and it'll do for me.

Some are fans love to give dogs abuse to ex players but turn in to delicate little flowers when they get a bit back.

Barraclough should go now for me as he is part if the issue this season.If we dont score from open play in the next 10 days we are as good as down!

Edited by palmer1

Some are fans love to give dogs abuse to ex players but turn in to delicate little flowers when they get a bit back.

Barraclough should go now for me as he is part if the issue this season.If we dont score from open play in the next 10 days we are as good as down!

But that wouldn't be me. Don't want the :censored:, my opinion.

I don't have any concerns about his ability as a coach or the way he left, but the corruption allegations worry me.

The police investigation in to this is still ongoing. The difference between Wright and Allardyce is that the police have written to Allardyce informing him he is no longer part of the investigation. Tommy is the main focus of it according to the Telegraph.

I worry that, if we employ him, the next scandal the club is involved in I'd the police turning up to training to arrest him.

"Wright is a much better coach than Barraclough"

I take it that's an opinion, I'm not saying you're wrong but not being in football how can you possibly know that?

Thats not an opinion?

Why dont you want him? Why do you think he is a :censored:?

It is to me and that's all that counts.

I didn't like his attitude towards my club upon his departure. I didn't like some of the things he said about my club. I couldn't careless if he had a spat with one or two fans, that's their concern not mine.

To top it all off he's earned a good living out of football and then tries to get greedy being a shady :censored:...no thanks.

It is to me and that's all that counts.

I didn't like his attitude towards my club upon his departure. I didn't like some of the things he said about my club. I couldn't careless if he had a spat with one or two fans, that's their concern not mine.

To top it all off he's earned a good living out of football and then tries to get greedy being a shady :censored:...no thanks.

What did hd say about the club? What was his attitude like when we sold him? What was it liked when wd sacked him?

Why are fans only happy when its on their terms...

Fans can have differing views ya know, for what it's worth I think he's a :censored: as well and my main reason for that was rocking up at Glanford Park with the midget whilst still in the fans eyes employed by our club to scout Barnsleys next opponents, he thought he was too good for us then so why should we give him another chance to get back into the game when no other club would touch him.

Fans can have differing views ya know, for what it's worth I think he's a :censored: as well and my main reason for that was rocking up at Glanford Park with the midget whilst still in the fans eyes employed by our club to scout Barnsleys next opponents, he thought he was too good for us then so why should we give him another chance to get back into the game when no other club would touch him.

Hed already gone but that point it just hadnt been announced. How people think he was still employed by us at that point is beyong belief.

I wonder what he thought when asked to come back after we had sacked him!