What did hd say about the club? What was his attitude like when we sold him? What was it liked when wd sacked him?

Why are fans only happy when its on their terms...

How did he feel to be sacked? did he feel it was just? how did he feel taking the bung? What is his opinion of you?

My terms are always the best for me...what terms are best for you?

How did he feel to be sacked? did he feel it was just? how did he feel taking the bung? What is his opinion of you?

My terms are always the best for me...what terms are best for you?

I dont know how he felt to be sacked, not happy at a guess.

I dont know if he felt it was just, probably not at a guess.

I dont know how he felt about taking the bung, skint at a guess.

I dont know his opinion of me, i doubt he has one weve never met.

I answered your questions best I could. You should ask Tommy

why not answer mine?

I dont know how he felt to be sacked, not happy at a guess.

I dont know if he felt it was just, probably not at a guess.

I dont know how he felt about taking the bung, skint at a guess.

I dont know his opinion of me, i doubt he has one weve never met.

I answered your questions best I could. You should ask Tommy

why not answer mine?

Cos am bored. I don't want Tommy Wright taking money from the club, the very one that was so below Barnsley. If he arrives and our paths cross I wouldn't have any qualms telling him.

Cos am bored. I don't want Tommy Wright taking money from the club, the very one that was so below Barnsley. If he arrives and our paths cross I wouldn't have any qualms telling him.

We are below Barnsley, all said and done.

I don't like that he left but I can see why in retrospect.

We are below Barnsley, all said and done.

I don't like that he left but I can see why in retrospect.

That's where I differ to a few Latics fans. To me my club deserves respect. I can't stand Manure or Ferguson or should I say well done!!

That's where I differ to a few Latics fans. To me my club deserves respect. I can't stand Manure or Ferguson or should I say well done!!

we are well below Barnsley so he made the right decsion for him. You stayed in the same job all your life?

plus even bacon face deserves respect for what he achieved.

You want respect but fail to give respect even to an Oldham Athletic legend because when he left it wasnt on your terms!

Edited by palmer1

we are well below Barnsley so he made the right decsion for him. You stayed in the same job all your life?

plus even bacon face deserves respect for what he achieved.

You want respect but fail to give respect even to an Oldham Athletic legend because when he left it wasnt on your terms!

I've had loads of jobs. Some wouldn't have me back if I was the last man standing, whilst others would welcome me back in a heartbeat. So what's different?

I will dislike Manure and Ferguson to my grave and never will I utter any praise.

Tommy Wright will never put it right with me and be a Scottish prick forever.

Is that us done?

I've had loads of jobs. Some wouldn't have me back if I was the last man standing, whilst others would welcome me back in a heartbeat. So what's different?

I will dislike Manure and Ferguson to my grave and never will I utter any praise.

Tommy Wright will never put it right with me and be a Scottish prick forever.

Is that us done?

yeah we are done,

back in your bubble...

yeah we are done,

back in your bubble...

Why the need to insinuate that my opinion is some how due to living in place you don't? Is just different. Or are you intolerant? It never ceases to amaze me how people talk to others on here like they don't in real life.

Edited by Lags

Why the need to insinuate that my opinion is some how due to living in place you don't? Is just different. Or are you intolerant? It never ceases to amaze me how people talk to others on here like they don't in real life.

you havent given a reason for you opinion Lags!

you havent answered about what he said abou the club or why you wouldnty have him back!

you never do you state an opinion and then seem to get offended when people ask you about it!

also you dont have to like Fergie (i think he is a :censored:) but you have to respect what he has done in the game you also have to respect what Tommy Wright has previously done at the club, you dont! You like loads of other Latics fans are only happy or respectful when its on your terms or when it suits you hence the 'bubble' comment...

and believe me if I dont agree with someone I will more than happily tell them in real life, anybody who knows me, knows that!

Now we are done!

Edited by palmer1

you havent given a reason for you opinion Lags!

you havent answered about what he said abou the club or why you wouldnty have him back!

you never do you state an opinion and then seem to get offended when people ask you about it!

also you dont have to like Fergie (i think he is a :censored:) but you have to respect what he has done in the game you also have to respect what Tommy Wright has previously done at the club, you dont! You like loads of other Latics fans are only happy or respectful when its on your terms or when it suits you hence the 'bubble' comment...

and believe me if I dont agree with someone I will more than happily tell them in real life, anybody who knows me, knows that!

Now we are done!

I have, Tommy Wright slagged little Oldham off after he'd gone. That's enough for me. Plus I stated he was a greedy :censored:er taking the bung. Biting the very privileged game that's feed him well. So yes I have backed up my opinion.

No, I don't have to respect anything to do with ManUre. That's for me to decide.

Most people will say they disagree about things in real life, however there are ways aren't there? There are ways you express it to close friends who would except almost any way, then there are those you don't know at all and express it entirely different.

I don't want Tommy Wright here....that's all I posted. Along with my belief he's a Scottish prick.

Edited by Lags

Why the need to insinuate that my opinion is some how due to living in place you don't?

I don't want Tommy Wright here....that's all I posted. Along with my belief he's a Scottish prick.

I'd guess you don't live in Scotland...

Edited by NewBlue

Heated discussion on here.

Personally I always take the message board "facts" with a pinch of salt. I don't know what TW was reported to have said after he left us, and I would doubt that many do for certain. So if JS felt that he was the right person and the right time to help achieve what we all want to achieve this season - stay up - then I'd be of the opinion that we should accept it.

We all say things and give it out at times - I remember the Chaddy end taunting TW when he came back with another team after we'd been to Wembley and giving him abuse. TW clearly didn't hold it against the club and has returned on a few occasions since.

The record of teams achievements with JW involved quoted on this thread (not checked them out myself) seem positive as well.

The only area I am nervous about is the potential that there is still an ongoing investigation into his involvement with an alleged 'bung'. I believe innocent until proven guilty is important - but it would be another negative headline / story / distraction for the club if it turns out to be true. Have to hope that JS and SC know more than we do about this (not an unlikely position) and that they are happy.

Would we accept TW here if it keeps us up and he then gets convicted of the charges?