Rob Hunt signs on loan

I do like this oft repeated phrase, it's a bit like saying we'll pass on Suarez because we've already got enough forwards.

I'm not sure we have so many forwards as Right Backs. And we certaintly haven't got enough forwards who score to be refusing Suarez.

But apart from that, nearly the same.

This may have been a case of a free loan from Brighton and the lad is a decent right back with the added bonus he gives us cover at left back, which frees up Wilson to cover centre half if needed.

With Dummingham out for an expected 6-8 weeks are we really going to see him around the first team again this season.

If Hunt is better than Law then it is a decent loan.

I am pretty sure that Shez is still looking for other options in midfield (hopefully a left sided one and a creative one) before the window closes.

Hope the noise about Clarke and Scunny is just noise and nothing else. If there is some truth in it, that'd probably mean Wilson in at CB and Hunt then slots in at RB. Hope I'm wrong but just find this lads arrival a strange one considering we've got Wilson and Law for RB.

Can see this happening now if Clarke is offski.

Liked the look of this lad at Chesterfield. Looks comfortable on the ball and looks to get forward often. Shez certainly seems to have a large portfolio of decent young players. It's not what you know ......

He was linked to us a few months ago wasn't he?

Oh maybe I'm not too sure. But if we look at these players he digs out - Palmer,holloway, early doors I know but O'Neil looks a real class act too then my point stands I believe

Agree. Hopefully O'Neill has an impact like Palmer. Promising signs.