Rob Hunt signs on loan

To be fair why would he change the team, it looked fairly balanced and a couple of players showed their best form this season so far, mind you that wouldn't be hard considering some of the lame efforts up to now.

Different opposition, different tactics.

That's the nice thing about a positive, experienced manager who wants to win games rather than squeeze out a nil-nil.

Mmmm feels like a luxury having another RB Dummigan is very good on his day although his form has fluctuated Law again is adequate and I'd prefer to see Brian Wilson as a right back rather than left back.

Let's see where Shez fits him in I doubt he's here to sit on the bench.

Dummigan's out for 6-8 weeks

Bad points - He has only played 4 times in league football at the age of 21 and he is another right back

good points - Oldham, Portsmouth and Crawley were after him so he must have been catching the eye of more than one scout. I suspect he may be a 'free' loan.

Hope the noise about Clarke and Scunny is just noise and nothing else. If there is some truth in it, that'd probably mean Wilson in at CB and Hunt then slots in at RB. Hope I'm wrong but just find this lads arrival a strange one considering we've got Wilson and Law for RB.

He's not here to play right back, he's here to play wide right in a 3-5-2. Shez said he wants McLaughlin through the middle where he can use his pace.

Shez is trying to bring a left sided player in to play the left wing back.

Ripley, Clarke, Gerrard and Wilson are 4 guaranteed starters for the rest of the season under Shez. Add Holloway to that and you've got 5.