George green

By all accounts has a really good debut for Salford City today, ran the show at No 10 and put a sublime ball through for the Salford opener.

With him having a left foot is he the type of player who could of done a job for us this season or is National League North about his level at the moment.

https://twitter.com/salfordcityfc

Interview on Salford Twitter.

Edited by yarddog73

His mam came to a game last season, didn't know what day it was. As we know in Oldham there is no helping some folk, genetics.

Indeed. I mention a relevant point about "our leader" going through a divorce (hence impacting his personal finance to fund the club) and it makes me a bellend. Yet there you are casting your aspersions about an ex-players mother. The irony ? Takes a bellend to know a bellend I guess ? Edited by boundaryblue80

Indeed. I mention a relevant point about "our leader" going through a divorce (hence impacting his personal finance to fund the club) and it makes me a bellend. Yet there you are casting your aspersions about an ex-players mother. The irony Takes a bellend to know a bellend I guess

If someone wants to snort or drink their life away I've little sympathy. If someone is going through a divorce I'd think even the most basic of brains would leave that alone. Plenty to have a pop at corney for, his family allegedly splitting up isn't one. I'm assured you are bellend and your post confirmed that.

Edited by Clifford

If someone wants to snort or drink their life away I've little sympathy. If someone is going through a divorce I'd think even the most basic of brains would leave that alone. Plenty to have a pop at corney for, his family allegedly splitting up isn't one. I'm assured you are bellend and your post confirmed that.

Can we not just say your both bellends and leave it at that ? ❤️

Hmmmm, I've had a go at him for his family splitting up? No. Not one bit. Cleverly twisted. It was comment made relating to financial ability to fund the club. It was pretty obvious too, but missed it seems. Couldn't care less about yours or anyone's opinion of me but don't go making out I've said something in a context that I absolutely haven't.

Edited by boundaryblue80