Shez Leaves

24 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Or the bollocks parady one that even says so in its headline - nothing on official twitter feed at all 

Someone needs to have a word with Trading Standards about that shit Twitter account. Criminal misuse of the word parody. Supposed to be funny, at the very least.

Edited by Crusoe

Just now, Lukers1 said:

I'm not laughing and why on earth would I expose my source on a forum. At least if I do post again with news or it will be taken a little more seriously.

So what does ha ha ha mean ? It was hardly surprising was it ? Anyone could have said it. It would be like standing outside a burnt down shop as it's smouldering , and saying my sources are telling me it will be closed this afternoon. 

Hang on I've just received a text from my source ' Ollie Banks is not starting on Tuesday ' 

4 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I'm not laughing and why on earth would I expose my source on a forum. At least if I do post again with news  it will be taken a little more seriously.

Fair enough, please accept my apologies for the down boat, I really get the shits with all the rumours but as we can now see yours was not a rumour. 

3 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

So what does ha ha ha mean ? It was hardly surprising was it ? Anyone could have said it. It would be like standing outside a burnt down shop as it's smouldering , and saying my sources are telling me it will be closed this afternoon. 

Hang on I've just received a text from my source ' Ollie Banks is not starting on Tuesday ' 

I really haven't got time to debate this, good luck !!.

2 minutes ago, Stagger Lee said:

Fair enough, please accept my apologies for the down boat, I really get the shits with all the rumours but as we can now see yours was not a rumour. 

Mate, thanks for that, no need to apologise though,  lets see who comes in,,

47 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Wouldn't be so sure...he might have the Lee Croft effect on his side. The go-to man for a new manager. Who then can't figure out why the team is performing shite :rolleyes: