Help planning the Fans Bar launch - poll

Fans bar attendance poll  

60 members have voted

1. 1. If you're thinking of coming, would it be:

• Pre match
    • Post match
    • Both

If it was any other match (when we don’t have to prepare for an immediately post-match family and friends gathering at our house), it’d probably be both... post only if it became a regular occurrence.

Unfortunately, since it isn’t, it’ll likely be neither. Or a sneaky 1 pre. 

It’s great that this is getting off the ground as a trial, but not sure how representative attendance will be of people’s interest. 

I hope people who who are interested do support the initiative ?

6 minutes ago, maddog said:

If it was any other match (when we don’t have to prepare for an immediately post-match family and friends gathering at our house), it’d probably be both... post only if it became a regular occurrence.

Unfortunately, since it isn’t, it’ll likely be neither. Or a sneaky 1 pre. 

It’s great that this is getting off the ground as a trial, but not sure how representative attendance will be of people’s interest. 

I hope people who who are interested do support the initiative ?

Yes, not a "normal" matchday to be able to gauge interest properly

2 hours ago, astottie said:

I thought underdog said it wasn't open after the game.

Edit Sorry have read most recent posts. Glad afterwards is now being considered.

Your right I did bit these pesky trust directors like to change the goalposts on me.

we listened to some feedback and it's now back on the table so to speak

1 hour ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Pre-match and will there be soft drinks available? Before any match we have family commitments and can only get to BP less than an hour before kick-off. After the match we always get away quickly for the two-hour drive home. I'm the driver and Mrs S. is the drinker.

I'm a driver, it would depend on the brew / soft drinks available.

6 hours ago, Diego_Sideburns said:

Pre-match and will there be soft drinks available? Before any match we have family commitments and can only get to BP less than an hour before kick-off. After the match we always get away quickly for the two-hour drive home. I'm the driver and Mrs S. is the drinker.

Hello Mr S, hope you and Mrs S are well. Yes soft drinks pre and post latics match

Will be open from 12 noon onwards for the sky match before hand. £3.00 to get in but that includes your first refreshment or bite to eat.

6 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Will the trust be handing out leaflets promoting half season tickets, with the advantage of automatically gaining new trust members?

Hello BP, there has been a recent vote and change on how Trust membership will operate in the future and we hope to roll this out soon

half price season tickets is marketed by the club like d.eyres42 has said below. However if they want to go and print something out, we can always look at putting them on a table somewhere..cheers

Edited by underdog

6 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Will the trust be handing out leaflets promoting half season tickets, with the advantage of automatically gaining new trust members?

You must have missed it but the Trust and the club aren't on friendly terms BP, can't imagine either side doing the other a favour.

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

You must have missed it but the Trust and the club aren't on friendly terms BP, can't imagine either side doing the other a favour.

Doing both a favour though, hope it improves with (hopefully) new owners.