So what happened there then?

I hate to say it, but if the issues are on your device not OWTB it's hard for me to help you out... simply because the depth of variables at that point is insane. 

The best thing to do is:

1. Airplane Mode On/Off (leave on for about 10-15 seconds)
  2. Turn Device Off/On (leave off for 30 seconds)
  3. Reboot Router (simply remove power cord, wait 30 seconds, replace it)

If you still have issues I am happy to reply to people, but can't promise that'll be quick!

For those interested, it sounds most like a DNS cache issue.  In simple terms (ish); each provider (mobile company, ISP of internet at home, ISP of internet at work, many more besides) store a list of places on the internet and the site that points to them. So, OWTB.co.uk points to a server which host the site. When it expired it defaults to the providers, who use it for spammy links. We then renew it and it points back to our stuff..... but in the mean time, the mobile providers and ISPs we all use have stored a cache version which says OWTB points to the spammy page, not us.  Further, your local devices store a cache of their own (kinda) too... again, just making it more complicated.

If you really want to get in to it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_Name_System 

Finally; Sorry!  We do try and keep these things from happening, but there's only three of us and as we've said so many times these things are picked up in our spare time (I'm on holiday right now!) and so do get missed now and again.

Cheers,

Ack

4 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

I’m having similar issues to others. Can access over wifi on my phone but not over Three data. I also can’t access it at work as my company blocks parked domains. I’ve rebooted, cleared history and tried different browsers. Still no joy. 

I did all that and switched my phone off for a few minutes as well.