So what happened there then?

Domain now renewed and should be fine for everyone.  If you still have device-specific issues that's likely a cache problem. On laptop/PC you can try holding "CTRL" and then pressing "F5" which should force it through. If it's still an issue google "clear browser cache [browser name]" and follow those steps.

The site, as evidenced by these posts, is fine now. 

17 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

I kept getting asked to apply for a credit card... defo thought Simon had hacked it 

I actually went further and got the credit card. That’s why no takeover announcement. I’ve put in a last minute bid and stumped AL. I’ve got contacts in world football my ‘French Lads’ are actually from France. Exciting times ahead. 

12 hours ago, Ackey said:

If you are still having issues on a specific device you may need to reboot it - to clear the DNS Cache, too.

I can get on using a PC, but not iPhone.

Googled 'delete cache from safari on iPhone' and followed the steps, but still cant get on?

6 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

I can get on using a PC, but not iPhone.

Googled 'delete cache from safari on iPhone' and followed the steps, but still cant get on?

I did all that and still couldn't get on. In the end I rebooted my router and that fixed the problem. 

1 minute ago, daniel said:

Same problem for me, won’t work on my iphone with 4g but will on wifi, tried deleting my cache as mentioned on here, but no joy. It’s been awful these last 2 days in work with no OWTB’s.

You mean in your work break?:wink: