Now I rarely pay a visit to our ‘club shop’ these days, but I was aware that it wasn’t really up to scratch these days.

Anyway, on quite easily the coldest match day of the season thus far I thought I’d pop in to buy the kids a hat & scarf each...not a one for sale and the rest of the stock on sale left a lot to be desired with at least one full wall with nothing on display at all. What a pathetic excuse for a club shop that is.

Rant over! 

Agree! Went online to buy a few bits for Christmas.....perhaps a blue and tangerine scarf given we’ll have 2500 fans singing that at Fulham. Absolutely nothing in the way of gifts and stocking fillers. I’d have spent £50 happily.

i thought the club was getting its act together commercially but it seems not

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I assume the club shop will be ran by the club rather than sports direct once the sponsorship deal ends. Is that next year ? 

If they leave it where it is now it will be a white elephant. Needs to be where it used to be.

Sports Direct have control over the shop I believe until the end of the season when our shirt sponsorship also comes to an end. So they clearly don’t want to be restocking it when they aren’t staying in control. Got some good kit for myself and the kids for next to nothing. 2 polos and a jumper today cost £5.70 😂 as its 90% off everything, can’t complain. 

Edited by adamoafc