Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Guest sheridans_world
Good morning Sheridans World! Welcome to OWTB! You're now an OWTB Member and you can now enjoy all the benefits of full membership!

Glad you liked the shirts, watch the forums for more offers and merchandise!

Thanks for coming along!

Rummy.

Cheers Rummy!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Been reading the boards for a few weeks now and have finally decided to take the plunge as I am desperate to get my hands on a Taylor T-shirt......

I'm an Oldham girl and follow the blues both home and away - You can't beat the atmosphere and buzz of our away games - fantastic!!!!!! So come on guys

help me get my T-shirt.............

Welcome Shell,

Please dont only post regarding the shirts as we have many diverse subjects throughout the boards.

And we all give a mean back rub!

Don't mind Beardy Shell, bit by bit the Docs are getting his medication levels right. It's been a long journey but they'll get there :wink:

Hope you enjoy your time on here.

You'll have to exclude Exile too. He greets everyone like they're on borrowed time, on the assumption that they'll step out of line, at some point, leaving him with no option but to kill them. :wink:

Guest oa_exile
Hope you enjoy your time on here :thumb08:

:mmm: Well Stevie maybe i should change my welcome to read :

Hope you enjoy your borrowed time on here :pray:

:laught16:

Exile :exile:

Hi folks...

I'm delighted to have found this forum... didn't know about it until I saw a link to the Chris t-shirts on another site.

I've had a little look around and it's good stuff.

I'm actually living in Ireland where Latics fans are - well - possibly non existant other than myself.

So I'm looking forward to a bit of banter on this site - I've supported Latics since the pinch me season.

Anyway, good to be here.

KTF

Hi folks...

I'm delighted to have found this forum... didn't know about it until I saw a link to the Chris t-shirts on another site.

I'm actually living in Ireland where Latics fans are - well - possibly non existant other than myself.

So I'm looking forward to a bit of banter on this site - I've supported Latics since the pinch me season.

Anyway, good to be here.

KTF

Welcome aboard mate. There are a few Latics from across the water, I'm sure there were a couple of lads from the North/Northern Ireland on the Official board - sure someone will be able to help out with the names, was one Fergie? I'm sure I've heard rumours of others too. I seem to have failed in my efforts to get my cousin's boy to be the next one, still, although he is as quiet as a mouse, he apparently spent years going round school singing a song about Steve McMahon, his hairstyle, his birthplace and his No 1 hobby/occupation.

Any questions, click on any of the Admin or Mods and send a message :OWTB1:

ALL I CAN SAY 2 U M8 IS THAT YOU WONT GO WRONG ON THIS SITE ALL THE LADS ARE TOP!!! CARNT FAULT ANY OF THEM!! EVEN THO THEY DO TAKE THE pish OUT OF ECH OTHER BUT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT NOW IS THERE!!

AND DONT HASIATE TO ASK ANYTHING!

Everybody is very nice and they like a bit of banter between everybody, and if you have a problem there are Mods & Admin only a click away, even so feel free to ask anybody about the forum.

I just thought i would translate Scott's post for you.

Welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy yourself on the site.

Also now the validation process is over, feel free to explore and post away!

ALL I CAN SAY 2 U M8 IS THAT YOU WONT GO WRONG ON THIS SITE ALL THE LADS ARE TOP!!! CARNT FAULT ANY OF THEM!! EVEN THO THEY DO TAKE THE PISS OUT OF ECH OTHER BUT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT NOW IS THERE!!

Sshh. We're getting some shut eye!

:sleeping:

Guest oa_exile
Hi folks...

Anyway, good to be here.

KTF

Welcome aboard Matey , i also know you from Latics Mad

Hope you enjoy OWTB :OWTB1:

Cheers Exile :exile:

Guest oa_exile
ALL I CAN SAY 2 U M8 IS THAT YOU WONT GO WRONG ON THIS SITE ALL THE LADS ARE TOP!!! CARNT FAULT ANY OF THEM!! EVEN THO THEY DO TAKE THE PISS OUT OF ECH OTHER BUT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT NOW IS THERE!!

Oi ! Scott :nnnng:

:ohno: Please turn of your caps Lock in future ! :sign0068: OR the Exile will start a Witch Hunt :goggle:

capslock.jpg

Cheers Exile :exile:

Welcome to you both... if you need any help finding your way around then just ask... if you head over to the 'Welcome Area' its a great place to practice with the controls of this board and get to know people. Then once you're used to it head back down here and get stuck in with the chit-chat about the mighty 'tics!