Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Guest oa_exile
Go on tell me how to creat these custom emoticons then. Quite like them.

Hey up Rammy !

Drop down the Smiley face in front of you and click on one OR click on "show all" .......Hey Presto your away !

Anything else let one of us know :grin:

Cheers Exile :exile:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile
I sit half way in Lookers paddock at the front.

Who are we, Paddock Army.

:icon_peace: I sit last block near RRE :who:

Exile :exile:

Near me then, I'm about four rows up near the steps that go to the Royle Bar (which the Lower Paddock are now not allowed in I'm told). I even got stopped by a steward going to the gentlemen's convenience a few home games ago.

If you sit round that area you'll be aware of the Bobby Ball soundalike then - he is always piping up during the game, usually berating the ref - all he needs is some braces to pull. Blue ones preferably.

That'll be specsavers then LOL.

*cough* T_N that was Rammy's comment :wink:

It's a cracking term is that. I use that terminology at work a lot when I need to have a chill out from the day's stresses and strains. The best thinking time is spent sat in the gentleman's convenience.

Speaking of work they're having a dress down day for Comic Relief tomorrow - as it's a Manchester company - it's a wear red or blue day, so there are no problems between City and United fans. Being the only Oldham fan in the office, I'll be quite isolated I feel. But I will wear my Latics shirt loud and PROUD :aplayer1:

That'll be specsavers then LOL.

One day I will send him to Specsavers... :mmm:

I sit across the steps from him - behind footy68

so close you could say I could punch him one game ,, :fighting:

welcome aboard rammylatic,

you want a T-shirt ... limit stock left :icon_peace:

I sit half way in Lookers paddock at the front.

Who are we, Paddock Army.

The Paddock is well represented on here. I can think of 6 who post on here in the far block nearest the away lot including Myself. R.O.A.M, Melia, Butters, Byrnsey, Macca, Exile and I guess you can class Frankly Mr Shankly, seeing as he crept over against Donny and sat behind exile, and has been in that section numerous times this season (despite his comments he'd have you believe, that he doesnt want to be associated with the apparant riff raff who congregate there) :shock::angry: . Not entirely sure if the likes of Kidderz, Danny and Irish Pad (JK), have joined on here yet. There's another three if they have, That I know of. I know Paddy has, but I'm not sure if he's the same name on here.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

:D

Just posting my greets on this board as i'm a noob; usually my Latics posting board is the Oldham Athletic E-zine board, i didn't realise there was another tics board that wasnt full of doofus's :shock:

Hey to all

:D

Just posting my greets on this board as i'm a noob; usually my Latics posting board is the Oldham Athletic E-zine board, i didn't realise there was another tics board that wasnt full of doofus's :shock:

Hey to all

Welcome to OWTB! If you need anything make sure you have a butchers at the HELP page top right - and there's plenty of info in the TECHIE HELP forum. If you still unsure give one of us a shout!

Cheers,

Rummy.

Do you get the distinct impression that everyone is an administrator or a "Super Moderator" on this board?

Except Jet, of course. She's just here for the socks.

And me. I'm the religious adviser.

Today's advice: pray that we win at Orient. ..... Go on now .... Pray ....................

Have you done it?

Now that wasn't too difficult was it?

:cardinal:

Not difficult at all........ Although now Taylors found his scoring boots maybe we wont need to pray as much......... could he be the saviour? :)

Guest oa_exile

:mmm: Sometimes i think some of you lot are losing the plot :nnnng:

Now leave the "noobie" alone and let him post..........

* bet his first post is about doofus's , doofi' , Focus , Foci , Hocus Pocus or even hoci poci :wink: *

:laught16:

Guest reggae master

do u want the big original drum?

the former chaddy the owl gave it to me (kevin williams was he called?) and now its not in use and seen as the new drummer isnt quite like the original (thats me lol) then u can have it!!!!!

let me know and i will bring it to latics 4 u any time, just remember i dont have the stick. thats why i stopped taking it so u will need a stick 4it ok let me know!!!!!

*the original drummer boi*

PLEASE USE PM!

That would be absolutely fantastic mate. I said to the club during the summer that i would buy a drum, but just never got round to it.

Are you going to the game tomorrow? If you are i could pick it up from you there, if not just leave me a message on here and i will arrange to pick it up from you.

I think its only right that i pay you for it, so please let me know how much.

PLEASE USE PM!

One day I will send him to Specsavers... :mmm:

I sit across the steps from him - behind footy68

so close you could say I could punch him one game ,, :fighting:

welcome aboard rammylatic,

you want a T-shirt ... limit stock left :icon_peace:

Aye pal, I've already put my order in for the Chris Taylor t-shirt. Quite into tangerine coloured tops - well I suppose this has a tangerine trim if memory serves me right. Can't wait for the new away top to come out next season. :ktf:

Aye pal, I've already put my order in for the Chris Taylor t-shirt. Quite into tangerine coloured tops - well I suppose this has a tangerine trim if memory serves me right. Can't wait for the new away top to come out next season. :ktf:

Your order is sorted Rammy. The colour Tangerine may feature on future offers... and on the subject's head on the current one...