34 years

Best away match you've been to?

Recently, Huddersfield away last season

All Time Greatest Player?

Alan Groves

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Still Bolton!

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

:chubb:

alright guys,

Name? Gareth Ranson

Location? Middleton

How Long Supporting the Tics? since me grandad took mewhen i was a nipper (18ish years)

Best away match you've been to? i have to say huddersfield last season

All Time Greatest Player? toughie, eyers, ritchie maybe...

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? udders, plastics

cheers

Welcome to OWTB!

Please contact a Mod or Admin if you need any help getting started (Click here).

If you're feeling adventurous, head straight into the main board to chat about all things Latics (Click here).

And if you're here for all the fantastic OWTB Shirts and Merchandise head over to the shop (Click here).

Hello chaps,

Name? Dave Mills

Location? Newmarket, Suffolk

How Long Supporting the Tics? As early as I can remember, I'm a 3rd generation Latics fan.

Best away match you've been to? 2-1 v Ipswich April 1991, "the promotion game"

All Time Greatest Player? Roger Palmer

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? MUFC

Welcome to OWTB!

Hello there!,

Name?

Tony Dawson

Location?

Dorset at the moment.

How Long Supporting the Tics?

All my life (30 Years)

Wolves 1990, awesome start to an awesome season!

Tough one this.....got to be Ritchie.

Has to be Leeds this season.

Welcome to OWTB!

Hi,

Name? Simon Lamb

Location? Oldham at the moment but I'm studying at the University Of Warwick so living there most of the year

How Long Supporting the Tics? 19 years, all my life

Best away match you've been to? 2-1 win at Tranmere on New Years Day in Dowie's play-off season or either of the recent Sheffield Wednesday draws away

All Time Greatest Player? Ritchie

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? So many but Leeds this season

Welcome to OWTB!

thumb08.gif

Name? Paddy

Location? Lees

How Long Supporting the Tics? I'm a recent convert. From Preston originally, I've been a season ticket holder at Deepdale for years. Am now living in Oldham and catching as many Latics games as I can, got to about 12 or 13 last season, hoping to do the same this year.

Best away match you've been to? Not been to any Latics away games, although I have seen them at Deepdale. Does that count?

All Time Greatest Player? I'm going to have to say Eyres, aren't I?

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? I'm hoping anyone up and around the top of the table this season.

> >Name? Stanley Kershaw

>

>

> >Location? Bilsborrow, Preston

>

>

> >How Long Supporting the Tics? I saw my first match at B.P IN 1934 as a boy of seven

>

>

> >Best away match you've been to? Southport 1973 -74

>

>

> >All Time Greatest Player? Ian Wood

>

>

> >Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Tranmere Rovers

Welcome in bilsborrow, hope you enjoy the forums!

Welcome to OWTB Paddy, hope you enjoy the forums!

> >Name? Stanley Kershaw

> >Location? Bilsborrow, Preston

> >How Long Supporting the Tics? I saw my first match at B.P IN 1934 as a boy of seven

Welcome Stanley - at last someone who is much older than me! :chubb: You are the oracle to whom we must all refer when searching out those dim and distant past facts.

I'm hoping to meet you when Azulmarino comes over for a match.

Welcome to OWTB Pat, hope you enjoy the forums!

Welcome to OWTB David, hope you enjoy the forums!

Name? Andy Butler

Location? Oldham

How Long Supporting the Tics? over 20 years

Best away match you've been to? Sheff Utd 0 TICS 5 ... OHHH YES

All Time Greatest Player? NICK hENRY

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)? Some of our bloody fans and Blackpool !!!!

Welcome to OWTB!

Name?

Brad Jackson

Location?

Oldham

How Long Supporting the Tics?

Just 3 seasons now since i saw the light.

Tranmere last season.Not the best result but a good atmosphere

My personal favorite would have to be Stefan Stam.Unfortuanatley i dont have the years to remember way back when.

Blackpool. Here's to getting them in the FA cup along with a little revenge.