Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Mike McGrath

How long a supporter: First season ticket was 97-98. Never seen us play in any league other than this rubbish-hole.

Favourite Game: York Away, 10th January 1998. Drew 0-0, Sean McCarthy had header dissallowed. Memorable because i was mascot that day a week brfore y 10th Birthday

Favourite Moment: Too many to choose just one. Reading at home, 2-0 last game of season. First time i ever ran on pitch. York away, running out with the players was good. Man City at home in THAT game.

Favourite Currents: Warney

Finish: Champions

Biggest Rival: I would say Bristol City. The only team i believe are capable of stopping us winning the league. Every other team looks average.

Name: Mike McGrath

Favourite Game: York Away, 10th January 1998. Drew 0-0, Sean McCarthy had header dissallowed. Memorable because i was mascot that day a week brfore y 10th Birthday

Ay up poppet

Yeah and you looked so sweet in that picture with Stewy Barlow, bless :lol:

I told McGoo about this site when he got back from Oz, so where is he?

Used to be a regular poster on the official messageboard under this user name also post on JK Latics under the username ross_percy took me a while to think of that username it did! Anyways im 20 turning 21 in May and in my final year at Sheffield Hallam university. Travel home for every home game and make my fair share of away games too...I just cant get enough...

Guest oa_exile
Oooooohhhhh! You sneak! :o Behind my back as well. ;)

No giving away any secrets. :censored:

Speak later.

:peepwall: Your secrets are safe with the Exile :smoking:

Flippin eck I saw "Ross" and I though, surely not, it can't be, and it isn't :lol:

We still await the time when I can use the phrase "the ego has landed" :)

:lol:

Me too!

I think he's still busy on jkl telling people how arrogant they are.

Or something.

I commented on something he put on JKL last week. He immediately came on msn, asked why my knickers were in a twist then bombarded me with a load of manic ramblings then told me to Flip off and signed out. Funny, I was in the middle of typing that he was impossible to argue with.....

:D

Guest oa_exile

Me too!

I think he's still busy on jkl telling people how arrogant they are.

Or something.

lol :laught30::pokeuu: Poor BB , he does like a rant though :swordfight:

I would just bombard him with Emoticons :laught30: i know that would really piss him off :argue:

:trollarse: :argue::spam2:

On Marland. Just around the corner from Springfield Park. There's still a fair few Latics around these parts though. One being a lad who works in the bookies on Sudden. Be it, he never goes - apart from Tuesday night games.

My Uncle lives near that BP Garage in Norden.

I know the guy from the bookies. always asks me how we are playing. went to the wolves game I think

I know the guy from the bookies. always asks me how we are playing. went to the wolves game I think

Aye - That's the one. He actually lives in Royton I believe.

The owner of said bookies (big Irish bloke - always smoking a cigar *dont they all? ;) :D *) is always keen to tell me how he made his fortune by betting on Latics himself. He had a hefty amount of 'that wednesday game', and said he stood on the terraces shaking like a sh1ttin dog when that penalty was being took. :lol: Says he still doesnt know how we won that game, but has had a soft spot for Latics ever since.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Name?

Matt

Occupation?

Designer

Location?

Rochdale

How Long Supporting the Tics?

17 years

Favourite Game (not the obvious one!)?

Beating Man ure 1-0

All Time Greatest Player?

Sir Andrew of Ritchie

Favourite Current Member?

Paul Warne (does that man stop running?)

Where will we finish?

2nd

Biggest Rivals (in your eyes)?

Cant see any!

And Finally, You became a millionaire, Oldham were available to purchase, what would you do to make our club Secure for the future?

Agree with what TTA are trying to do by getting the stadium to be making money 7 days a week. Put money into the youth system to produce as many 'home grown' players as possible.

I commented on something he put on JKL last week. He immediately came on msn, asked why my knickers were in a twist then bombarded me with a load of manic ramblings then told me to Flip off and signed out. Funny, I was in the middle of typing that he was impossible to argue with.....

:lol1:

I commented on something he put on JKL last week. He immediately came on msn, asked why my knickers were in a twist then bombarded me with a load of manic ramblings then told me to :censored: off and signed out. Funny, I was in the middle of typing that he was impossible to argue with.....

He's a passionate Latics fan, of zealot proportions. A Latics extremist if you will. And nothing will stand in his way, even if it means ignoring his friends.