Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Go to 'My Controls' then 'Avatar Settings'. You can upload your own or choose one of the preset avatars.

Let's see if it worked...... B)

We all play in Blue & Tangerine ...

Nice one Stevie!!!!

Any other tips???

Edited by R.O.A.M

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if it worked...... B)

We all play in Blue & Tangerine ...

Nice one Stevie!!!!

Any other tips???

Aye, check out the TECHIE HELP forum and the HELP button at the top of the page. If you need any help, post in the TECHIE HELP forum and either Steve or me will pick it up...

:D

Welcome Titch ... what took ya!!! Just ordered the scarves today hopefully have them for the Bournemouth game!!! Have to send him my scarf as an example so I wouldn't have my lucky scarf for the Blackie game :unsure: thats worries me .........

Welcome Titch ... what took ya!!! Just ordered the scarves today hopefully have them for the Bournemouth game!!! Have to send him my scarf as an example so I wouldn't have my lucky scarf for the Blackie game :unsure: thats worries me .........

Alright mate,

I've been registered a bit but took me a while to transfer over from the darkside, It's been a bit 'Moussa Dabo' for a while.

I've removed my lucky scarf after the 3-0 reverse to Bristol. I'm still sticking with the lucky trainers so i'l have them on in the paddock come Saturday :D

Wondered were you sat mate.... changed my trainers for the Northampton game but cain't remember which I wore. You coming out for the OWTB night out? Staying up fot the w/e

Yeah, should be a good un' that.

Obviously be wearing my new 'lucky' scarf once it's all made up.

Sat in the cheap seats near the police box under the watchful Eye of MrWilson. :blink:

Sat in the cheap seats near the police box under the watchful Eye of MrWilson. :blink:

At least there's not been sweets flying down this season. You should count yourself lucky. We were getting pelted by his mob's young un's, the last few years. ;)

Bloody 'ooligans

At least there's not been sweets flying down this season. You should count yourself lucky. We were getting pelted by his mob's young un's, the last few years. ;)

Bloody 'ooligans

Thankfully we have enough entertainment from the high calibre 'stewarding' in & around there. We don't have to resort to being pelted by sweets.

Wilson if you're listening Murray Mints will do ;)

Thankfully we have enough entertainment from the high calibre 'stewarding' in & around there. We don't have to resort to being pelted by sweets.

Wilson if you're listening Murray Mints will do ;)

Tell me about it. Just when you think they're improving, they go and show you that bar the odd decent one. On the whole - they are jobsworths. 5 Stewards and a copper for one bloke, at the Wolves game. All because he wouldnt sit down. <_<

It'll be funny if and when we get to a crunch game later on in the season, where a win would take us up.

Tell me about it. Just when you think they're improving, they go and show you that bar the odd decent one. On the whole - they are jobsworths. 5 Stewards and a copper for one bloke, at the Wolves game. All because he wouldnt sit down. <_<

It'll be funny if and when we get to a crunch game later on in the season, where a win would take us up.

Just gotta know which ones to get onside & you're laughing. ;)

Name: Phillip.

How long a supporter: 17 years.

Favourite Game: The last day defeat of Southampton to stay up in the Prem.

All time great: Neil Pointon (Psycho!!)

Favourite Current: Chris Porter.

Finish: 2nd.

Biggest Rival: Tranmere.

Win a Million: Training facilities, youth development and decent grub on matchdays. ;)

Jeeeesssssuuuuzzzz ! lol :D , this is ridicolous :D .....put it away man ! :blink:

now calm down man... you get first chance, I promise ;)

Just wondered if she is the girl who sits were I used to sit in the chaddy( looks like her from her photo)... I had to move due to one of the many Idiots at Bp.. shouting and moaning during games, sitting in that area.

If it is her and that person has now moved, I may go back in the chaddy as I had a good view..

So have I explained myself ok... or you still jealous ? :P

Do you sit in the chaddy Sam ?

Yep certainly do!

At the front left section as you look at the pitch.

I know they're all a bit boring in that area but there's more spare seats for when we bring the 'non season ticket holder' spectators along!!!

I'll say hello if you happen to pass by!!! :D

Sam :latics:

Hi..

I did sit about 2 rows in front of you then - I sat near Derek and Gillian ... you probably know the guy I mean - Tall with glasses and takes his wife..

Got to a point were my sis had to tell him to behave.. He wasnt very nice to her and nearly cost me a banning order lol

Sit in the NSM now - less whingers