OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

Used to play 5-a-side there every thursday for 2 years, but in May we moved as we found out it was being shut/knocked down in July due to the stadium expansion, not sure if this has gone ahead though.

It has closed, but i would doubt that it will be knocked down for the short term.

There are a couple of functions that Lees have to honour, then after around the 21st July, it's up to Latics what they plan to do with it.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has closed, but i would doubt that it will be knocked down for the short term.

There are a couple of functions that Lees have to honour, then after around the 21st July, it's up to Latics what they plan to do with it.

OWTB Lounge???

:drinking45::smoking::OWTB1:

Guest sheridans_world

Looks like we should be able to use the changing rooms in the Clayton Arms. Alan emailed me back this morning.

Only thing is, there might not be any hot water.

First to moan buys the beers!

Guest sheridans_world

I dont know if the goal posts will be back up, they should be. If they are, then yes please :D if not... do you have any goal posts too :)

Looks like we should be able to use the changing rooms in the Clayton Arms. Alan emailed me back this morning.

Only thing is, there might not be any hot water.

First to moan buys the beers!

As long as none of the Northern team use the bath to keep the coal in it'll be OK

Guest sheridans_world
As long as none of the Northern team use the bath to keep the coal in it'll be OK

I'm just worried about you southern pansies moaning about no hot water.

Think we might have to light that coal to keep you lot warm

:grin:

I do but i don't think i'd get them in my boot bag

:unsure:

The posts should be up by then, the amateur season should start the week before.

Not to stae the blindingly obvious... but has anyone made sure there isnt a match taking place anyway... ?? I really have no idea how clayton works...

As for the Cold showers, fine - aslong as all the Northerners are not hogging them washing the mud off thier whippets.

Not to stae the blindingly obvious... but has anyone made sure there isnt a match taking place anyway... ?? I really have no idea how clayton works...

As for the Cold showers, fine - aslong as all the Northerners are not hogging them washing the mud off thier whippets.

Technically, we are supposed to let the council know thatwe will be playing on there. I'm not sure if any of the organisers want to look into that - but Saturday morning can be quite busy on Clayton - with kids football taking place sat am. However, if pitches are busy, an alternative(if posts are up) could be the nearby red barn, and i'm quite sure all 6 pitches are not busy sat morning.

Guest sheridans_world
:shock:

:exile:

*get the ringers in, I repeat, get the ringers in!*

Seriously are we going to have to lend you players? Cause i would rather know now, than later!

Edited by sheridans_world

Guest oa_exile
sorry count me out ... its Challenge cup final day at Wembley!!!!! So I won't be at BP

*Cough* *Splutter* SORRY ! , i cannot believe that you are watching the egg chasers before watching the Boys :blink: shocking :shock:

Seems you are an egg chaser just filling in time whilst watching The Latics :wink:

Me too. On the condition that I get a go up front and the young'uns actually do their share of the running this time! Watching me and S_W have heart attacks may be fun for them... but loosing to southerners won't be!!

i am one of them young players who play on sundays, and i say we did do a lot of the running

we are on every sunday no fail playing footy

im the one of the smallest ones called jimmy who usually plays right back