OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
There is actually someone else out there that SLOW??!!

My god... does time actually go backwards???

You'll see :)

Guest oa_exile
Exile ..... first CC back at Wembley doesn't happen that oftern!!! Not missed many CC finals so not starting now..... thought you knew RL would always come first for me (in most cases).

Now , now seem to have cut into a nerve there Mark

PLEASE NOTE : :wink: Winky :wink: Thingy :wink: on my post below :wink:

*Cough* *Splutter* SORRY ! , i cannot believe that you are watching the egg chasers before watching the Boys :blink: shocking :shock:

Seems you are an egg chaser just filling in time whilst watching The Latics :wink:

:wink: Winky Thingy :wink:

Oh yea Jimmy, the only one that can match me for pace... making me switch to the right wing :angry:

Was that when you switched to play down my wing,seem to remember after 15 minutes you saying "I'm not coming near you again you'll hurt me" B)

Edited by inspectormorose

Now , now seem to have cut into a nerve there Mark

PLEASE NOTE : :wink: Winky :wink: Thingy :wink: on my post below :wink:

:wink: Winky Thingy :wink:

:grin::grin::grin:

Actually not been bothered about League for a while ... well I'm keeping away this year as I have finally quit playing after 26 years (well my body did) and I'm a little to scared to go to watch games / coach as I'll start playing again and I have been advised not to :dead:

Im a youngun and all this talk by OASIS is making me laugh. 5 minutes you will all be zombied and will not be able to talk let alone run.

Plus at every moment your team gets, they will be down on the floor moaning about a sore toe or a pulled shirt!

How does that song go "Your just a soft southern :censored::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sheridans_world

I would just like to remind the following people. (Plus anymore if they want to come down) That training is on on Sunday at 1pm.

footy68 (Plus 4)

Wardle "Both Feet Are Left" Latic

Mad 'Goals' dog - Wish I never let it in now

futchers breifs (game only)

butter

chaddy the owl

Ominouspoultry

inspectormorose jnr

Beardy

Macca is GOD

mattyg101 (maybe)

I would just like to remind the following people. (Plus anymore if they want to come down) That training is on on Sunday at 1pm.

footy68 (Plus 4)

butter

chaddy the owl

Ominouspoultry

inspectormorose jnr

Beardy

Macca is GOD

mattyg101 (maybe)

I fly early Sun morn B) so am unable to make the training session gaffer, but will be available for a centre halfs role cometh the hour!! :wink:

footy68 (Plus 4)

butter

chaddy the owl

Ominouspoultry

inspectormorose jnr

Beardy

Macca is GOD

mattyg101 (maybe)

Yer will be there, although it'll be badly waterlogged!

footy68 (Plus 4)

butter

chaddy the owl

Ominouspoultry

inspectormorose jnr

Beardy

Macca is GOD

mattyg101 (maybe)

Inspectormorose jnr will be at Parkhead watching Celtic v Parma and bending Wee Gordons ear for any tips he may have to aid the Norveners cause.

I'm thinkin' kick the :censored: may be at the top of the list :grin:

If your doing it next Sunday may well make an appearance if the ribs improve,still giving me gyp best part of 3 weeks on,i only fell over FFS hows that happen. :sign0094:

Still who needs painkillers when you have beer :drinking66:

I'd be happy to play of you needed players. Just drop me a PM or get Beardy to give me some details.

Played with a few of you lot before.

Training match - Clayton Playing fields, 1pm, Sunday. That's as specific as it gets! We usually start playing about quarter past after a bit of a kick about, putting on of boots, picking teams, etc.

Errrrr, that's it! The more the merrier.

If you meant the actual match vs OASIS, not sure we have any firm plans yet. Perhaps the gaffer could clarify!?

Edit: I'll be there Sunday, boss :wink:

Edited by maddog

Training match - Clayton Playing fields, 1pm, Sunday. That's as specific as it gets! We usually start playing about quarter past after a bit of a kick about, putting on of boots, picking teams, etc.

Errrrr, thatis it! The more the merrier.

If you meant the actual match vs OASIS, not sure we have any firm plans yet. Perhaps the gaffer could clarify!?

Makes it almost sound professional that Mads,picking teams,putting boots on :unsure:

More a case of oh your on that side of the halfway line your on that team :grin:

That's about as specific as it gets :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

Just lulling them into a false sense of security,honest. B)

Makes it almost sound professional that Mads,picking teams,putting boots on :unsure:

More a case of oh your on that side of the halfway line your on that team :grin:

That's about as specific as it gets :laught16: :laught16: :laught16: :laught16:

Just lulling them into a false sense of security,honest. B)

We are being thoroughly lulled into a realistic sense of security, thanks all the same!