OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

I'd love that... 30 blokes turn up in random latics kits through the ages and just realise that they have no ball... "to the pub then lads???"

Not a chance, OWTB's are not getting out of it that easily :wink: JJB is across the road, now I know its not the choice place to shop but Im sure we can get a ball somehow :D

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
Not a chance, OWTB's are not getting out of it that easily :wink: JJB is across the road, now I know its not the choice place to shop but Im sure we can get a ball somehow :D

I have a ball (inspectormorose's nephews!), need a pump though.

Guest sheridans_world
I shall probably have the whole football kit in the boot of my car anyway, inc 3 balls, 2 pumps and 9 bright yellow bibs lol.

Should be fun. Im going for a 4-2 OASIS win.

Good, if in doubt we can resort to bibs.

I'm going for a 7-1 OWTB win.

Is everyone bringing a couple of tins just in case we aint got time after the match for a livener? Being a crusty ole punk will probably have a bottle of cider during the match and maybe even a half time glue sniff - arf arf (I AM joking guys - but not about the tins!!)

Guest sheridans_world
Is everyone bringing a couple of tins just in case we aint got time after the match for a livener? Being a crusty ole punk will probably have a bottle of cider during the match and maybe even a half time glue sniff - arf arf (I AM joking guys - but not about the tins!!)

Clayton Green is about a 10 second walk away, post match drinks can be in there :)

And pre match!! :grin: Centre halves are always better after a few slurps y'know!

I'm keeping a crate in the goalmouth... gonna be brill in nets!

"What shot?? Where??"

Gonna play out at some point though.... need to do some proper "damage" ....

Guest sheridans_world
I'm keeping a crate in the goalmouth... gonna be brill in nets!

"What shot?? Where??"

Gonna play out at some point though.... need to do some proper "damage" ....

:violent111:

I think im going to regret this.

It is my mates 40th on Friday and we are going out at night and were staying at his house in Marple, so a night of heavy drinking will take place (even though i feel like poo at the minute), so im guessing an hour of football before being chaddy isnt going to do me any favours.

But i will still be there.

See you all on saturday at 12:45 or so.

Guest sheridans_world

We now have some nets courtesy of Futchers Brief's.

If anyone would like to be a ref (please bring your own whistle) then please come along! (Please Note: You make have to put up with offensive language when you award OWTB their winning penalty)

I think you need some sort of organisation Si.

By the looks of things, its going to be 24 players for OWTB and 9 for Oasis!

Funny you should say that :blush: We do have a few potential withdrawals so if a 2 or 3 people want to be honourary :oasissign1: for the day then they can have a run out with us. And they get to play on the winning side :first:

Guest sheridans_world
I think you need some sort of organisation Si.

By the looks of things, its going to be 24 players for OWTB and 9 for Oasis!

Oy Butt out!

Its already sorted! I have a cunning plan in place :naughty:

Don't mind who I play for...we are all Tics after all...mind you may have to go out and buy a linguaphone tape to teach me some cockernee if picked for the mad ferret OASIS!

How many of us do you think are actually from London mate??? We dont support Manure!

also - if anyone has a spare away shirt please bring it... sounds as if we may need some, erm, temporary, OASIS recruits...!

Guest sheridans_world
How many of us do you think are actually from London mate??? We dont support Manure!

also - if anyone has a spare away shirt please bring it... sounds as if we may need some, erm, temporary, OASIS recruits...!

The OASIS members who havent got shirts are going to be wearing Bibs :) as kindly provided by Futchers Briefs! If we still dont have enough, colours and skins will be employed :)

P.s. Still at work :sick:

Edited by sheridans_world

The OASIS members who havent got shirts are going to be wearing Bibs :) as kindly provided by Futchers Briefs! If we still dont have enough, colours and skins will be employed :)

How would hiring Skinhead work? Will they lend us their boots n braces or Ben Sherman shirts?

Oh for gods sake - between the 30 or so of us that are there, we must be able to cobble enough home and away shirts togther - we are not just talking about this season, we are talking about all time!

If everyone brings a home and away shirt just incase (or 2 or 3 if you can) it will be fine, be quility to see a mix of all the "Classic" shirts!

Guest sheridans_world
Oh for gods sake - between the 30 or so of us that are there, we must be able to cobble enough home and away shirts togther - we are not just talking about this season, we are talking about all time!

If everyone brings a home and away shirt just incase (or 2 or 3 if you can) it will be fine, be quility to see a mix of all the "Classic" shirts!

My one and only post today, bombed out at work.

WE ARE GOING TO WIN.

P.s. Bring many shirts with you tommorow, i likes BFL's idea :)