OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world
This is good news though - perfect conditions! Weather oopt norf

You do realise that the BBC's weather forcast is about as predictable as whether Killen will be offside when he next sets off running. Or whether Porter is injured for the next match...

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
are we insured for injuries ha ha ha :grin:

No and that is actually a good point.

By agree to play you cannot hold OWTB or Oldham Athletic responsible for any injuries incurred in the course of play.

Guest sheridans_world

Dont think shinny's will be needed, i wont be wearing them, OWTB are wearing latics home kits (any) OASIS are wearing latics away kits (any)

No and that is actually a good point.

By agree to play you cannot hold OWTB or Oldham Athletic responsible for any injuries incurred in the course of play.

And you cant hold me responsible for any injuries I cause on the day either....

I see you S_W... oh yes, i see you... :bat: :mrt: :devilish::stretcher:

Guest sheridans_world
And you cant hold me responsible for any injuries I cause on the day either....

I see you S_W... oh yes, i see you... :bat: :mrt: :devilish::stretcher:

Hope you can sprint :grin: - you gotta catch me first.

Edited by sheridans_world

Guest sheridans_world
He is deceptively fast, BFL!

Non-players are not allowed to take part in this discussion <_<

Stop giving our secret weapon away!

Non-players are not allowed to take part in this discussion <_<

Stop giving our secret weapon away!

I was your secret weapon - you're just gutted you've lost your deceptively slow, deceptively bad at tackling, deceptively screamy when the ball is headed in their direction and deceptively weak at kicking a ball...player :grin:

Edit: I am consistent! :wink:

Edited by maddog

BigFin! He said he's not wearing shinnies. Is he taking the :censored: out of you?

:devilish:

Trust me - he wont be taking the :censored: out of me, when i'm kicking the :censored: out of him on the pitch....! :wink:

Only joking... deceptively Fast eh??? i'll belive it when I see it... methinks it is only in comparison to the others he was playing against... and seeing it was an OWTB north get together (old/overweight has beens) - I wont be too scared! You do look very fast when those you are playing aginst are stood still!

As i also say - you cant be fast when you a rolling about on the floor, screaming like a girl...

:wink:

Without never give up Butter you're buggered!

Tinny is the one you picked first. The one who never stops running. Apart from when he went in net, wondering when his big mac was arriving. :lol: I'll have a word with him tonight. Get him registered on here, so if he does play. The Southerners cant moan he's not registered on here when they get spanked.

I thought tinny was the tall one!?

Sweet jesus can't you come up with some names which are not so similar!?

It was much easier calling them hoops, tall lad, timmy (who I now see is Tinny?), oi you and finally "keeps" for all goalies.

Sorted.

Guest sheridans_world
I thought tinny was the tall one!?

Sweet jesus can't you come up with some names which are not so similar!?

It was much easier calling them hoops, tall lad, timmy (who I now see is Tinny?), oi you and finally "keeps" for all goalies.

Sorted.

Though the tall lad was called 'tivvy' one called 'tinny', one called 'timmy' and one called 'jimmy'

Just to make it all the more confusing!

Anyway BFL, we'll soon see. Battle of the titans and all that!

Edit: Still at work :sick::stretcher:

Edited by sheridans_world

Though the tall lad was called 'tivvy' one called 'tinny', one called 'timmy' and one called 'jimmy'

Just to make it all the more confusing!

Anyway BFL, we'll soon see. Battle of the titans and all that!

Edit: Still at work :sick::stretcher:

OWTB: we don't want any Tevez-style shenanigans here. No register, no play. Goddit?

That could be MY secret weapon, head ball, ball pops on spikes, I run into the opponents net, EASY! The only way they could stop me is by kicking me head in - oh dear, what have I said!!!

:devilish::naughty::bat::boxer::stretcher:

Thanks for the invite!

Thats S_W and Leezyverpunk down... anyone else??? :wink:

So looking forward to this, and for what its worth, I will defo be wearing shin pads. Ive seen enough posts on here to tell this is being taken seriously ;)

p.s. Dont forget the football ;)

Ha Ha!

I'd love that... 30 blokes turn up in random latics kits through the ages and just realise that they have no ball... "to the pub then lads???"

I will definitely be wearing shinnies too... to make sure that my legs are not damaged in the odd... "accidental collision"

Speaking of taking it seriously ... anyone wanna start a book on this....? Have to say OWTB, with home advantage, bigger squad etc.. are definitely the favourites... but I think they are scared of our physical dominance....

One things for sure - doubt it will be 0-0!!!

Edited by BigfinLatic