OWTB Vs. OASIS

Guest sheridans_world

Im a youngun and all this talk by OASIS is making me laugh. 5 minutes you will all be zombied and will not be able to talk let alone run.

Plus at every moment your team gets, they will be down on the floor moaning about a sore toe or a pulled shirt!

How does that song go "Your just a soft southern :censored::tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

You cant run when your legs are missing and you are rolling on the floor, screaming like a girl... :mrt: :bat::stretcher:

... back to the scare tactics, its what we do best.... :wink:

Only jokin' northerners, I promise I will be good as gold .... *cue bigfin Dr Evil laugh*

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cause we're young uns doesnt mean we will outrun older ones fitness wise. Don't underestimate them!

What sort of attitude is that,erm yes it does mean you can run em ragged,you :censored: have done that to me both times i've played and i've two cracked ribs to show for it, take it you play in the Norveners league (just thought i'd bull us up by giving us a league standing) ,they break your leg you've got one left you play on otherwise your dropped.

Sherdians World i'm not having this nancy boy attitude in my team,your sacked i'm in charge.

We will win,we will grind 'em into the dust,we will be victoriousssssssssssss

Let you be in charge of training i'm away this week :wink:

Edited by oa_exile
Bad Language

You cant run when your legs are missing and you are rolling on the floor, screaming like a girl... :mrt: :bat::stretcher:

... back to the scare tactics, its what we do best.... :wink:

Only jokin' northerners, I promise I will be good as gold .... *cue bigfin Dr Evil laugh*

Fightin' talk that is up north!!!

I am sharpening my studs in earnest!! :blink::shock:

The Northerners had a decent kick about today. 7 a side after the injury which lead an ambulance coming out (that for some reason, didnt know where clayton fields were.) ('Look out yer window and we'll wave') LOL.

Not to mention the very kind beardy when asked to give the 2 paramedics a hand. "no you're alright love" Hahaha!

Some decent players though. Beltin infact. The OASIS lot may as well just go the pub and concede the game.

Cream Crackered, with the hangover just about kicking in!!! I think the pub is calling.

The Northerners had a decent kick about today. 7 a side after the injury which lead an ambulance coming out (that for some reason, didnt know where clayton fields were.) ('Look out yer window and we'll wave') LOL.

Not to mention the very kind beardy when asked to give the 2 paramedics a hand. "no you're alright love" Hahaha!

Some decent players though. Beltin infact. The OASIS lot may as well just go the pub and concede the game.

Cream Crackered, with the hangover just about kicking in!!! I think the pub is calling.

shh - don't tell them about the injury and the ambulance - the fact we hospitalise our own players even preparing for the game will terrify them.

shh - don't tell them about the injury and the ambulance - the fact we hospitalise our own players even preparing for the game will terrify them.

I'm very very scared.

I'm sure the paramedics were absolutely delighted to get called out to deal with a broken finger nail.

We're all really scared. Really, really petrified.

Bad do that injury. He just went over awkwardly and just said dead casual "I've Just Broke my leg" thought he was joking at first until I saw his leg at a dodgy angle and swelled up.

Other than that was a good game, shame I work most Sundays!

aye was a good kick about today,shame about the lad breakin his leg. he did get a standin ovation as he left for the ambulance tho. i think OASIS shud be very afraid. me and ackey formed a lethal strike pairing ;)

Indeed.

Just a shame the game sort of died-a-death. I lost the will to score and spent more time trying to 'meg S_W (which I did twice in 15 seconds before he starts saying I didn't!)

That pitch could do with a cutting too... the long grass and flat ball made it a nightmare to run with it more than 10 yards.

That pitch could do with a cutting too... the long grass and flat ball made it a nightmare to run with it more than 10 yards.

Yeah. That's my excuse anyway.

Well, that and having to concentrate on not barfing the whole time.

aye was a good kick about today,shame about the lad breakin his leg. he did get a standin ovation as he left for the ambulance tho. i think OASIS shud be very afraid. me and ackey formed a lethal strike pairing ;)

Surely the unnamed injury man won't let a little thing like a broken leg stop him from playing? :grin:

He's not on owtb's. He was just someone who works with one of the lads who was out on Saturday night and SW and Maddog asked to turn up. It took up until that injury for me to actually know his name. I'd been calling him Rob the entire night and even during the game. Even now i'm still not so sure. I think he was called Jon. So doubt he'd of been playing anyway. Me and Butter should find an update on him at some point tonight.

Guest oa_exile
Wasn't too bothered about the trims, but the Latics sticker in my back window was in full view.

You should have been more bothered about them nicking your back window :grin:

You should have been more bothered about them nicking your back window :grin:

More likely nicking the rest of the car and leaving the back window!

Another training session for you boys then.... with the quality we have, we just turn up.... we are pro's, ready for action....

Guest sheridans_world
FAO: ALL EXILE's

Need to know numbers today, if i havent got anything by 2pm i'll have to call it off.

The club have done work behind the scene's to provide the changing rooms that the exiles (you) requested.

Come on i dont care how many of you come up, there will be enough for a kick around, just let me know.