I don't know when...

Bristolatic

Sorry, folks, but I can't guarantee when I can post the tables for today's game. @BristolaticMrs is in hospital, so I'm running back and forth, not knowing when she is likely to come home.

I think she will need a fair bit of looking after when she is home, so it's easy to see where my priorities lie. If I get a break, I'll try to do the tables by next Friday.

I'm sorry if this also buggers up the Cup competition, but I'll get back on track as soon as I can.

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Sorry, folks, but I can't guarantee when I can post the tables for today's game. @BristolaticMrs is in hospital, so I'm running back and forth, not knowing when she is likely to come home.

I think she will need a fair bit of looking after when she is home, so it's easy to see where my priorities lie. If I get a break, I'll try to do the tables by next Friday.

I'm sorry if this also buggers up the Cup competition, but I'll get back on track as soon as I can.

Hope she's ok mate - feel free to send me the file and I'll do this week (or any week) for you.

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Hope Shirl’s okay, Pete. Take good care of her. 

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

Priorities Pete, look after the Mrs and pass on everyone best wishes, hope everything is OK. 

2 hours ago, singe said:

Concentrate on the most important think Pete.

Sending best wishes to Mrs BL. 

2 hours ago, JoeP said:

All the best, Pete.  Hope the Mrs is on the mend soon.

1 hour ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Sorry to hear that, hope she’s well soon.

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Hope she's ok mate - feel free to send me the file and I'll do this week (or any week) for you.

23 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Hope Shirl’s okay, Pete. Take good care of her. 

Thanks guys, I really appreciate this. And I know Mrs B does as well. She has been having an MS exacerbation over the last week or two and has become very unsteady on her feet, having to use her powered wheelchair in the house most of the time.

At the risk of boring you, this was what happened. Yesterday morning, she parked her powered chair alongside her armchair and, whilst I was in the next room, she decided (rather unwisely) to transfer to her armchair without my help. Her legs gave way and she fell on a wooden knitting basket thingy that was next to her chair. She hit the floor on her back breaking the wooden basket, landing wedged between the two chairs and banging her head on the skirting board. She had no strength in her arms or legs at all. We had paramedics here for over two hours before they could take her to hospital.

It was after 11 last night before they could get her on to a ward and I got home at 1:15 this morning. She's comfortable now having seen three doctors, a consultant and a neuroscience bod. A "React" team will see her on Monday to work on physio stuff.

Whilst I was with her this afternoon, she kept updating me with Latics score and scorers. Yes, she has alerts on her phone in case I don't know what's going on. And I didn't.

So we really do appreciate your good wishes and, yes, @oafcmetty I will take you up on your very kind offer. I'll email you the spreadsheets tomorrow all being well. I'm knackered now and will probably make a balls of it; needless to say, I haven't entered anyone's predictions for the Newport game. 5-0. Pardon? 5-0. FIVE EFFIN' NIL. I'll have to go missing more often.

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

So we really do appreciate your good wishes and, yes, @oafcmetty I will take you up on your very kind offer. I'll email you the spreadsheets tomorrow all being well. I'm knackered now and will probably make a balls of it; needless to say, I haven't entered anyone's predictions for the Newport game. 5-0. Pardon? 5-0. FIVE EFFIN' NIL. I'll have to go missing more often.

Pleasure. I think @lookersstandandy is due a 10 point deduction for breaking wind in your direction, I'll see to that immediately.

Archived