MATCH: Salford

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, League one forever said:

😂😂😂Sorry sir. 

There you go again. .  talking to yourself. 

We all know no manager will succeed- we all know the manager isn’t allowed to manage properly. Why you keep trying to own an argument that the vast majority agree with is both laughable and bizarre. 

I’ll put it simply for you- so then you can grasp it- I know you like it clear. 😉

Do you think there is somebody other than HK who could get a tune of this this squad with these owners? 

Because prior to HK - every manager (working in the same shit circumstances) we’ve had has done better Kewell. But we’ll just ignore that- because you can’t analyse our managers anymore. 

Ok I'll try a one word answer for you now for your question let's see if you get this get ready it's coming.....

No.

Did you get that

Do you need me to explain any further.

24 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Ok I'll try a one word answer for you now for your question let's see if you get this get ready it's coming.....

No.

Did you get that

Do you need me to explain any further.

Finally! 

We’re there!! 😁🕺🏻

So, by your reckoning we might as well give it to Mo then.  

Because no manager out there- no one- can work with what we’ve got, galvanise them, make them hard to beat and help this squad finish 22nd or better. 

38 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Finally! 

We’re there!! 😁🕺🏻

So, by your reckoning we might as well give it to Mo then.  

Because no manager out there- no one- can work with what we’ve got, galvanise them, make them hard to beat and help this squad finish 22nd or better. 

We got there several posts ago it just took alot longer to catch up welcome you made it, perhaps I should have put some smiley faces in I know you like them :lol::lol: See I can do that too.

Turns off sarcasm mode:

Let's have a more reasoned discussion. Because the worlds stressful enough without all internet discussions turning into a bickering match.

They have crunched the numbers on this over a 15 year plus period and found the impact of a change in manager is actually minimal to non existent and after a 3 month period clubs are usually back where they were. It's in Simon Kuipers book soccernomics which is a good read if anyone is looking to try and look at the statistics behind football. That's at clubs where they have a manager and not a Head Coach who works for the Sporting Director like we have here.

Soccernomics

2 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

We got there several posts ago it just took alot longer to catch up welcome you made it, perhaps I should have put some smiley faces in I know you like them :lol::lol: See I can do that too.

Turns off sarcasm mode:

Let's have a more reasoned discussion. Because the worlds stressful enough without all internet discussions turning into a bickering match.

They have crunched the numbers on this over a 15 year plus period and found the impact of a change in manager is actually minimal to non existent and after a 3 month period clubs are usually back where they were. It's in Simon Kuipers book soccernomics which is a good read if anyone is looking to try and look at the statistics behind football. That's at clubs where they have a manager and not a Head Coach who works for the Sporting Director like we have here.

Soccernomics

No glossop. You just genuinely can’t take counter discussion to the well worn narrative, without being one eyed about it. Which is a shame, because in the main you talk a lot of sense. 

The last few posts aren’t about the club, ALMO, changing managers, statistics, what the club is, or how shit things are.

We’ve done all that to death. 

It was simply- can you the judge the incumbent manager at our club? 

I think you can to an extent. 

You don’t think you can at all. 

I've given up judging managers months ago, for me the sooner we give it to Mo the better, 100% this man is the problem at the club ably assisted by none other than shitpeas himself, infact give shitpeas the assistants role and then the pair of clowns can be laughed out of town and we can get on with trying to rebuild the football clubs reputation.

• Matt changed the title to MATCH: Salford

Archived