Club statement from Abdallah its everyone elses fault but his.

11 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Plymouth are a relatively well-run club and although I have a soft spot for them they do an awful lot in the community. For example they opened up their executive area and medical facilities to help out the NHS in March / April last year. 

Their catchment area for youth development is massive too, Plymouth is a lot bigger than most people realise and bar some bits of N. Cornwall they’ve got the county to themselves in terms of league level. 

• Matt changed the title to Club statement from Abdallah its everyone elses fault but his.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"OASF will, therefore be entering stage three of our plan and working with our partners to facilitate your departure from the football club"

So the question is what does this involve. Their are plenty of people who could call in their debt, thats the only way he can be removed.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

"OASF will, therefore be entering stage three of our plan and working with our partners to facilitate your departure from the football club"

So the question is what does this involve. Their are plenty of people who could call in their debt, thats the only way he can be removed.

Blitz needs to do the last and only decent thing he can

then after forcing out AL and selling the leftovers of the stand to new owners at a reasonable cost - blast himself into the sun 

22 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Blitz needs to do the last and only decent thing he can

then after forcing out AL and selling the leftovers of the stand to new owners at a reasonable cost - blast himself into the sun 

Yes. He could call in the loan he said he wouldn't call in unless we reached the PL. Wasn't it £6m. I'm not sure of the amount, but it would clear AL out completely and he's not likely to get it back anyway.

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Yes. He could call in the loan he said he wouldn't call in unless we reached the PL. Wasn't it £6m. I'm not sure of the amount, but it would clear AL out completely and he's not likely to get it back anyway.

Think he’s had some of that money already. While I don’t really buy the version of events peddled by the club over the North Stand, IIRC there was a significant reduction in liabilities between the last accounts of Corney and the first accounts of Abdallah. I would think that’s linked to Blitz getting some money back.

Archived