Club statement from Abdallah its everyone elses fault but his.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, penrhyn said:

Rumour has it ther is an offer in for ther club . Maybe why AL has returned and his brother has gone.

The only logical reason I could think for his return was to either push through a sale of the club or sack the manager. To be honest, I'm not sure which I would prefer...

47 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

The only logical reason I could think for his return was to either push through a sale of the club or sack the manager. To be honest, I'm not sure which I would prefer...

Wait, you don’t rate Curle??

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Probably a sacking but then we won at Dale. Mo flies off to Germany supposedly because the window is shut (distance himself from results - too late Mo 😂).

I am sure most billionaires wont be free of any dirt or skeletons, be it in their business or private lives.

I want AL out because I feel he is just a wannabe football owner with nothing behind him only talk.

These Boohoo owners are pretty damn rich, they have had some bad press but they have also built a very wealthy business and lifestyle.

Got to be better than a nobody owning us and playing at it, badly.

Would we as fans not want these to buy us if the rumour is true ?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

That article is from 2014 so that is not really a dampner, they are alot richer now than 7 years ago and may have changed their minds.

Whilst I cant confirm the offer to buy the club is from them, I have just been told that the rumours of a new buyer are credible.

22 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

They have also done more since than most other similar fashion companies (Asos,Shein, Primark etc) to address such ethics. 

Much has changed and it has hurt their bottom line.

The article quoted is over a year old.

Yep, and they are back in the news today.  In part for good reasons as their profits have been trashed by having to pay people properly

37 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Just heard another buyer/buyers mentioned.

I cant say on here, but if true and it happened I am sure many fans would be happy with it and it does sound more realistic.

Before anyone says its bull, its from a credible source.

🤞

59 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Just heard another buyer/buyers mentioned.

I cant say on here, but if true and it happened I am sure many fans would be happy with it and it does sound more realistic.

Before anyone says its bull, its from a credible source.

That's cryptic, isn't it. Go on, tell us. It's Red Bull isn't it? This rumour has wings....

I'll get my coat....

On 10/1/2021 at 2:08 AM, penrhyn said:

Rumour has it ther is an offer in for ther club . Maybe why AL has returned and his brother has gone.

On 10/1/2021 at 9:40 AM, maximus1267 said:

Boohoo owner by any chance ?

The following rumour was posted on members.boardhost.com/ on Wednesday:

• Information (pinch of salt alert)

Posted by Cass on 29/9/2021, 8:32 am
    User logged in as Cass

"I was told last night by a source at the club that a local business owner has offered Lemsagam £1.5M for the club (badge that is). I was also informed that the guy who accompanied Lemsagam to the Rochdale game was the CEO and owner of Boohoo, who is apparently a billionaire from Manchester. I can’t see Lemsagam even sniffing at £1.5M and maybe the Boohoo guy is just a lot of hot air, but I thought I’d put it out there."

33 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

The following rumour was posted on members.boardhost.com/ on Wednesday:

• Information (pinch of salt alert)

Posted by Cass on 29/9/2021, 8:32 am
    User logged in as Cass

"I was told last night by a source at the club that a local business owner has offered Lemsagam £1.5M for the club (badge that is). I was also informed that the guy who accompanied Lemsagam to the Rochdale game was the CEO and owner of Boohoo, who is apparently a billionaire from Manchester. I can’t see Lemsagam even sniffing at £1.5M and maybe the Boohoo guy is just a lot of hot air, but I thought I’d put it out there."

@LaticMark I dont know where that rumour has come from regarding Boohoo.

But I am aware of another one which is from a credible source.

41 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

@LaticMark I dont know where that rumour has come from regarding Boohoo.

But I am aware of another one which is from a credible source.

Picture of a chap next to him at Rochdale looks of Asian decent and so are the Boohoo owners someone is probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 50.

On 10/1/2021 at 11:43 AM, Dave_Og said:

Yep, and they are back in the news today.  In part for good reasons as their profits have been trashed by having to pay people properly

The case of the sweatshops in Leicester was I believe a 3rd party supplier rather than their own employees. Their bottom line like most in fashion industry has been hit by global supply chain problems Brexit and the fact they have purchased Debenhams.

Although I have heard from people that used to work there that it's kind of ruthless. I went for Job interview with one of their subsidiaries Pretty Little Things a few years ago with the FD it was the worst interview I've ever had and thinking back to it now I should have told him where to go and walked out after 5 minutes he was a James Blunt. 

16 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Picture of a chap next to him at Rochdale looks of Asian decent and so are the Boohoo owners someone is probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 50.

The case of the sweatshops in Leicester was I believe a 3rd party supplier rather than their own employees. Their bottom line like most in fashion industry has been hit by global supply chain problems Brexit and the fact they have purchased Debenhams.

Although I have heard from people that used to work there that it's kind of ruthless. I went for Job interview with one of their subsidiaries Pretty Little Things a few years ago with the FD it was the worst interview I've ever had and thinking back to it now I should have told him where to go and walked out after 5 minutes he was a James Blunt. 

Inevitably a third party supplier.  Their responsibility

On 10/1/2021 at 10:40 AM, maximus1267 said:

Boohoo owner by any chance ?

They've been linked with Bolton. And Bury. And Rangers. And Macclesfield. And...

They're rich guys that like to go to football matches but it looks like they have the sense not to pay a few million for the privilege.

4 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

They've been linked with Bolton. And Bury. And Rangers. And Macclesfield. And...

They're rich guys that like to go to football matches but it looks like they have the sense not to pay a few million for the privilege.

Maybe they were waiting for a big club to buy 😯

4 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Anyone know how much Bolton went for?

Archived