Opposition players I'd like (if we had a bit of money)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Although he hasn't had the best of times recently I'd consider signing Sunderland striker Benji Kimpioka in January on loan if we are allowed.

I saw enough in the match last night to see his pace and strength could work well for us.

An easy one to arrange as ex Latics manager is keen to let him go out on loan again.

I don't look at past records too much, but what I see on the field and I think he'd come good here if given the chance.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Although he hasn't had the best of times recently I'd consider signing Sunderland striker Benji Kimpioka in January on loan if we are allowed.

I saw enough in the match last night to see his pace and strength could work well for us.

An easy one to arrange as ex Latics manager is keen to let him go out on loan again.

I don't look at past records too much, but what I see on the field and I think he'd come good here if given the chance.

The problem is, would said ex Latics manager let a promising youngster anywhere near us with the current owners?

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Will Harris looked decent as well and linked up well with Kimpioka. From the bits I saw Hope did quite well also :peepwall:

Read an interview with Diego de Girolamo  at Buxton before their FA Cup match.

He had an offer off Morecambe in L2 but Buxton outbid them on wages.

There's always been clubs in the NPL paying daft money, but it shows that the costs in L2 are not so different to the divisions below.

• 1 month later...

Archived