Silence

Not a single word from our owners since AL’s club statement several weeks ago. No new 3 year plan announced yet and we’re now approaching the last week in November.

Has he lost interest?

Is he digging his heels in?

Is he looking to offload the club?

What do we think guys?

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Not a single word from our owners since AL’s club statement several weeks ago. No new 3 year plan announced yet and we’re now approaching the last week in November.

Has he lost interest?

Is he digging his heels in?

Is he looking to offload the club?

What do we think guys?

He lost interest a long time ago for me

His plan was to try and make money selling z-league football players that him and his brother had on the books. Small flaw, many of those players wouldn't have got a game for clockwork and shuttleworth FC never mind League 1 and now sadly League 2. I wish he'd cut his losses and go but with the way the club has been carved up by Blitz (or whoever) I don't see this ending happily. 

It's a mess from top to bottom. 

Yes, it's really baffling.  He has shown zero interest for months, yet we assume that he is paying wages. 

And we still have no clue as to what his motive is for being here .

Is he just going to let us slide into oblivion whilst saying, and doing nothing?

What we do know, is that he couldn't care less about the club, or it's long suffering fans . So what is driving the bloke?, his silence about the issues facing the club don't make any sense. 

13 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

Yes, it's really baffling.  He has shown zero interest for months, yet we assume that he is paying wages. 

And we still have no clue as to what his motive is for being here .

Is he just going to let us slide into oblivion whilst saying, and doing nothing?

What we do know, is that he couldn't care less about the club, or it's long suffering fans . So what is driving the bloke?, his silence about the issues facing the club don't make any sense. 

What is driving him ego pure and simple he is too proud and scared of being seen in his culture as a failure to admit defeat and walk away voluntarily. He will have to be forced out probably by administration then he can say the club was stolen from him etc and save face 

3 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

What is driving him ego pure and simple he is too proud and scared of being seen in his culture as a failure to admit defeat and walk away voluntarily. He will have to be forced out probably by administration then he can say the club was stolen from him etc and save face 

In the current environment this running assumption re stereotypical cultural behaviour may need an apology soon... 

I don't know why people are puzzled by initial motivation. He thought importing his players and selling them on would be good business. Spectacularly wrong obviously but that was the plan. 

4 hours ago, peanuts2 said:

I’m pretty sure being in all the papers with your name being dragged through the dirt is as bad as admitting defeat.  

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

In the current environment this running assumption re stereotypical cultural behaviour may need an apology soon... 

I don't know why people are puzzled by initial motivation. He thought importing his players and selling them on would be good business. Spectacularly wrong obviously but that was the plan. 

Two good points. 👍

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Two good points. 👍

Only when the first idiot decides to apologise for something which doesn't need an apology - ever.

Would we seriously believe any "plan" he puts on the table? The guy allegedly lies through his teeth, so anything he says has to be either taken with a huge pinch of salt or disregarded completely. He apparently has no interest and I have zero interest in him...unless he announces he selling the club, which is highly unlikely to happen anytime soon because the club is a total shambles throughout.

Actually, the only good thing at the club just now is the youth team set-up and quality.
Lemsagam probably has f*** all to do with it.

Archived